[Free] Ox Inventory

Meant to let you know, that did fully resolve my issue. If anyone else is reading this in future and wondering. You can go into settings > key binds > fivem in game and change your key binds so they dont overlap and cause the issue I was having to not be able to open trunks, gloveboxes etc.

The way things work, whatever keybind is pushed to a user the first time they join, can not be rebound by the server for the same thing. So if they join your server the first time and set K to open secondary inventory… and then you change it server side to set the hotkey to T or whatever you like, that user who joined previously wont get that change, and will need to manually go in and change thier keybind to T.

hope that helps anyone. and thanks for your help again Tilt.

hello with the update my FireHose no longer works what do I have to do about it?

how do i make it so when i die i keep my stuff

Are you on esx or qbcore ? @tristen09

On ESX you have to change it in the config of esx_ambulancejob

ill tell u if it works

1 Like

it works thanks

Your welcome

i need help with this error, pls help me.

I cant see the pictures it says error invalid response can you send them again or describe your problem

ready

you are able to change color of ox inventory?

Qb core is expermental its possible that you will have errors i would recommend useing ESX Framework

You’re on an older version of qbcore.

Thats even possible ?

as soon as i add ox inventory and oxlib to my server it wont let me in and says esx_multicharacter failed to connect to database

1 Like

would you happen to know how to add addon items to shop

Data folder to be exact shop.lua and items.lua

Hello, can someone please help me, I have complications with regards to weapons. How can I make ammo give me a full amount of reload? That is to say, when I give myself the item of reloads, only 1 bullet recharges me, and I would like to know how I can do so that I can charge the 12 that a normal charge has in itself and not bullet by bullet