[Free] Ox Inventory

hoping some one can help.

WEAPON_PERTOLCAN i added to data base. when i search props i get item induvial.
I have added
[“WEAPON_PETROLCAN”] = {
label = “PETROL CAN”,
weight = 1,
stack = true,
close = true,
},

to items.lua i can stack it but can use it.

i have also tried adding in weapons.lua i can use it but can stack it. any reason. or have i missed something?

@Linden Can yo do with mysql-async or convert ?

Hello, I want to use an item that opens the crafting table, I can’t find the line to put after “client = { export…?}”.

label = 'Coffre de fabrication',
		weights = 4000,
        stack = false,
        close = true,
    	client = { ? ? ? ? ? ?
        	},
        	usetime = 2500,
    	}

and if possible, place the item on the ground so that it is accessible to other players

ox in
someone know how this script is called? is the ox inventory when i give to other player this target appear and if i go with the target on the player appear press e to give him

ox inventory build look great! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

immagine not working for fresh esx base server .usless

how do i set more than one evidence room?

Copy and paste edit the coords all of that is possible under data/evidence.lua

Sry for bad english

does anyone knows how to make the durabilty reduce even if you hit the air?, right now is by default only on npc and players tho

Hi i added OX Inventory to my server and as i restarted the server it showed this

hello i’m not getting a error in console but i am getting a message saying “you cannot open your inventory at this time”? any help?

Can someone tell me how I can have weapon wheel while using ox_inventory but only use it for consumables, for example I want to have weapon wheel for weapons in my server but also have inventory for consumables, please if you know how i must know

There is a point for this in the docs

you talking to me?

Does anyone know if it is possible to create an inventory section that is protected inventory (as in the photo) I would try to lose the items that are in the normal inventory when you die and not the protected ones since it would be “your closet”

Hello I have a compatibility problem with HoseLS from London Studios and Fire Hose from Tx Scripts after some of the latest updates and I could not say which one since they are very constant. The point is that when you want to use the hose of both scripts it is removed from my hands, I added it as a weapon but they do not work, the question is that if it worked

Did you manage to fix it? I have the same problem

Hello everyone, I would like to know if someone knows how to change the red marker to a bag when I drop an item on the ground.

He and his Team was changing the FiveM Scene. Best Inventory on the Market, Free. Ox Lib is also an Masterpiece, i want to say just Thank you.

# Disable drop markers and spawn a prop instead
setr inventory:dropprops true

# Set the default model used for drop props
setr inventory:dropmodel "prop_med_bag_01b"
2 Likes