[Free] Ox Inventory

Hello,
Did you get it to work ?
Thank you

Hello people.
Any one using stashes to properties inventory ?

hey i was just wondering is there a way to get a model from the fromitem thing in the shops server module?

will be cool crafting system to this inventory, i was using ox_inventory for so long is the best :smiley:

1 Like

Not sure if that was a question or a statement but GitHub - overextended/ox_inventory at crafting

1 Like

in wich version have that?, will be cool like an ui/interface to see the recipe

Jayyyyyyyyyy

1 Like

How should the new workbench be used by people

Anyone know of a good backpack script for multiple backpacks that is ox inventory friendly? Love OX

Haven’t used it but take a look at GitHub - Testaross/obackpack: This resource was created as a free ESX script for backpacks using ox_inventory

There are some other options, but they don’t use containers properly and/or are stupidly paid.

Thank YOU!!!

This inventory cannot be opened

Hello nice work ! please add the option for group (job) in crafting it’s amazing !

1 Like

where are the logs of the latest version of the script?

I have a question, I’m trying to set the police job so that when you search someone, the Ox_inventory opens, but I don’t know how to do that

where do I have to add something to change it?

1 Like

What Wrong? iam using latest ox lib, still error

I’m using esx_property 2.0 wich supports ox… And uses ox stashes …
The property stashes are saved in database but players keep seeing empty stashes… Inshort the stuff from property stashes keeps getting lost while its still in the database…

I have encountered some problems in my installation, but I have configured it normally. Please tell me what is the reason. I have already configured the stock frequently. I have problems installing the new version of the stock. Please help me. I am a novice.

ox-inventory able to work with GitHub - MonsterTaerAttO/monster_vault: Vault Script By Monster TaerAttO Please credit me. This Script for ESX Framework Has anyone used it or can you recommend me?