[Free] Ox Inventory

hi, i was wondering how can i get the suppressor and other attachments in the inventory, also whats the name for the ammo items for like /giveitem command?
thanks

the help text to buy the gun license does not appear, you already look throughout the script and the function for the help message is nowhere

Hi there i create myself a problem, perhaps someone can help me

History
Everything works well.
I delete the data in the database for refresh the server data
I restart and now i can’t open the inventory ! I had the message “you can’t open…actually”
In F8 i saw : SCRIPT ERROR: Execution of native 00000000d7664fd1 in script host failed: Argument at index 3 was null

plz helllp

thx in advance

When I try to pnpm i it says no Package.json found… please help

cd into the web directory

1 Like

I have this error every time I give myself an item or I want to throw it away

I have the same problem update to version 2.13.0

It would be great if they could be put in the license points different types or that you could change the type of license of each point that is put and please check that in the license points there is no message to know what it is

It would be nice if when you give an item a list of the people who are close to you would appear to choose who to give it to

hi i keep getting this error when i log in to the server

An error occurred while calling export setPlayerInventory in resource ox_inventory:
[ script:es_extended]
[ script:es_extended] —
doesn’t give me info to look for the error has anyone had this issue?

does anyone know the solution?

guys anyone know how do i add a custom weapon like the m6ic weapon?

its target coords in shops.lua ig

data/weapons.lua

does the script have any boundary interaction? I want a player to only be able to carry 1 amount of a certain item

I have seen a /steal command in the code

completly crashes my fivem server

Hi, how to fix the jerrycan for LegacyFuel use ? Change LegacyFuel code or add the can to items.lua ?

1 Like

It is not compatible as such, it is advisable to use ox_fuel since it is 100% compatible

I am pretty sure I have most of the functions working with OX. I can not get the car inventory to work though. Any ideas what I’m missing?