[Free] Ox Inventory

any way to give an item to a player by id? I always want someone to give an item to someone else who is farther away

no you’d have to implement that logic yourself

I don’t know how, any site can see this?

Hey folks, I am trying to create personal stashes in data/stashes.lua . Does anybody have an example on a personal stash code? Like I am typing the player’s identifier from the users database table and admins can still open the stash?? Is it intented for admins to be able to see the inventories or I am doing something wrong? Is there a way to use lets say steamid as identifier?

edit - Been testing it for days now and it seems I can’t make it work with one single owner, I am putting the user identifier from the database and it still doesn’t want to work. It is weird because the stash gets created but it is not in the database in ox_inventories.

Database isn’t saved on every single change (no need to flog it), and the inventory needs to have had changes made to it.

Setting the owner for a stash doesn’t mean nobody else can access it, just that it’s tied to that player.

So what is the purpose of putting the id of the owner if other people can still access it, put and remove items from it? As you describing it is like you have owner:false instead of userid.

So you can delete stashes linked to a player identifier.

Ok, is there a way to make a stash accesible by only one person? Like an immediate way without having to change a lot in the code.

hey i get -kg in the inventory why?

1 Like

i need help on how to add player list for when your giving the item, ive added in the server.cfg the player list true line in the docs but nothing changed

the resource or your brain?

i need help on how to add player list for when your giving the item, ive added in the server.cfg the player list true line in the docs but nothing changed. I need this too…

It does’nt work, the code is not completed

try this in a client.lua

function SetWeaponDrops()
local handle, ped = FindFirstPed()
local finished = false
repeat
if not IsEntityDead(ped) then
SetPedDropsWeaponsWhenDead(ped, false)
end
finished, ped = FindNextPed(handle)
until not finished
EndFindPed(handle)
end

yo, how do i create qtarget locations, such as my own locations for shops

Love it ! Easy integration with ESX. :+1:

Hello everyone, where do i change the key to open the inventory?

yo, how do i create qtarget locations, such as my own locations for shops

Great inventory system, easy to use with a nice finish to the UI.

1 Like

how can i disable the holster for ox_inventory and add more ammo to clip