[FREE] ox inventory addons

ox_inventory_addons

This resource enhances gameplay experience by providing several modules that utilize ox_inventory hooks. Each module adds unique features.

Modules

backItems 2.0

The backItems module allows you to add items to a list that will appear attached to your character when the corresponding item is in your inventory. this is perfect for weapons. will display any attachments that are attached through ox_inventory as well

backItems preview

dragCraft

The dragCraft module enables the creation of crafting recipes triggered by dragging two items on top of each other in the inventory.
This intuitive system simplifies the crafting process and adds an interactive element to the inventory.

dragCraft preview

itemCarry

The itemCarry module allows you to define items in a list that your character will physically carry and play an animation when the corresponding item enters your inventory.

itemCarry preview

dependencies

notes

please let me know of any bugs or issues by making a issue on github

32 Likes

forgot to add ox_core to dependency?

2 Likes

There isnt an ox_core dependency? @eazysavage

2 Likes

weird, im getting an error for ox_core. works fine though, good job.

2 Likes

Turns out I accidentally left something in the fxmanifest that tries to load an ox_core file. Just need to delete it. Ill make that change on git

1 Like

yeah i seen it lmao, i had a little script that was like this that i made but you def made a nicer bro, ill be using it in my server.

1 Like

nice work bro

2 Likes

Nice script

1 Like

something did not work well, I took these weapons to test, and this man came out without having weapons

i see the weapons on your back, what seems to be the issue?

nice script how do you get the bag on the ground

1 Like

i just pushed a new update that should fix whatever issues you were having here

just a convar option for ox_inventory inside the cfg

can you show us how to do it? for the ground bag
dsl for my english i’m french

setr inventory:dropprops true

I don’t understand, but thanks all the same, in any case thanks for the script

1 Like

problem, that’s not me, he’s a player, and he has no weapons in his inventory,
I took that same weapon for myself, and I have it on my back, but it also came out for the player without having the weapons

this is me

Try my latest update

1 Like

You just put that in your server.cfg before ox_inventory starts

for itemCarry I have add ox_inventory/data/item.lua

['box'] = {
	label = 'Box',
	weight = 100,
	stack = true,
	close = true,
},
1 Like