[FREE][OX/ESX] dx_hud: a FiveM HUD for ox_core or ESX Legacy

** DISCONTINUED / WON’T FIX **

I want to express my gratitude for the support during the development of dx_hud. However, I’ve decided to discontinue its development as my interests have shifted. I’m now focusing on my real job and life goals. Thank you all for the great journey.

Moving forward, I will consider merging only very small fixes directly into the repository as long as it exists. For any other substantial changes, I encourage you to fork the repository and proceed with the necessary modifications.

Download, Installation & many more info

25 Likes

Love that… hope there will be more updates soon :ox:

3 Likes

Thank you, updates are planned for sure.

1 Like

For some reason, it just keeps breaking on me, like the hunger and everything just disappears and it turns into like a grey circle like loses all the color.

1 Like

“and everything” what do you mean by that? Also, can you post errors if any and reproduction steps. Thank you.

2 Likes

Here is what it looks like, like the color for the hunger and hydration is gone. However the rest of them display perfectly, like the fuel and hp, etc

2 Likes

Ok fine, have you got any errors?

2 Likes

No errors. Not a single one.

1 Like

I just pushed an update, let me know!

3 Likes

You’re literally the goat. Amazing looking hud, and super responsive when it comes to bugs. Problem seems to be gone now thank you so much! <3

2 Likes

this resource with seat belt and speed limiter would be the top

2 Likes

I’m going to add some new features as soon as I think I’m completely done with existing ones.

1 Like

I had the same issue at first but managed to find the issue, was a super easy fix & love the HUD, works tip top!

2 Likes

in my opinion the icons under the map to the original hud cosmos are very nice

1 Like

Point of views

1 Like

Will this ever go standalone?

It’s planned, no eta however.

This is great! Its my default HUD now. Good work @0xDEMXN

Desktop Screenshot 2022.02.22 - 18.33.01.17
@0xDEMXN do you know how to fix this bug??

That’s definitely not my HUD.