[FREE] NPWD (Standalone phone)

How to fix this?

2 Likes

Feel free to make PR’s to resolve this then since it’s open source :slight_smile:

1 Like

Phone number is null. Ether improper Config.json or you don’t actually have a phone numbers table. Refer to the docs.

1 Like

Please, just don’t.

1 Like

There is no way you just did this…

Yeah. They did pretty good right?

1 Like

can’t believe they’re not storing an entire relational database using kvp instead smh

2 Likes

Im still getting error: No such export newPlayer in resource npwd
I have set useResourceIntegration to true and installed esxx-npwd.
And i have installed phone_export still the same error.

Does somenbody now how to fix this.

1 Like

Are you perhaps using the source code, and haven’t built the resource?

1 Like

what key is to open the phone

1 Like

F1…just take a look in the files it’s right there.

3 Likes

i downloaded the zip the name was npwd-master

1 Like

Just download releases version

1 Like

Okay so i have the phone working i only get another error: SCRIPT ERROR in event `npwd:getCredentials’: TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading ‘getPhoneNumber’)

I dont get a phonenumber and the phone doesnt open. I added the phone_number colum.

1 Like

If you read the instructions properly, clearly you didn’t, you would know not to download the source and to use the release.

Which means whatever issues you’re reporting is highly likely due to you not following the installation instructions.

So follow them. Installation and Setup | Project Error

2 Likes

This looks so good. Thank you for this awesome release!

1 Like

I did follow them. Stop saying i didn’t. I read those instructions like 10 times. I just have some trouble to get my head around how to set it up.

2 Likes

try 127.0.0.1 instead of localhost

1 Like

Okay so i reinstalled it and configured it with the docs and still i dont get a number and get the same error.

1 Like

I recently had this error… What could it be? seems like it can’t read the hasItem export?

I’m using ox_inventory and ox framework…

1 Like

You should have another error above that one that tells more about what the issue was with ox_inventory. Did you update ox_inventory lately?

1 Like