[FREE] NPWD (Standalone phone)

If you’re using ox_inventory then put this in ox_inventory/client.lua

exports('hasItem', function()
    local inventory = exports.ox_inventory
    local count = inventory:Search('count', 'phone')
    if count > 0 then 
        return true
    else 
        ESX.ShowNotification('No phone', 'error')
        return false
    end
end)

and in the npwd config.json the export resource and export function should be this

"exportResource": "ox_inventory",
    "exportFunction": "hasItem"

Edit: You don’t need to do this anymore if you’re using the newest version of ox_inventory. NPWD support is now built into the phone item. In the NWPD config.json just set phone as item to false, if you’re using the newest version of ox_inventory it will functionally as an item automatically.

5 Likes

Thank you, brother. You’re awesome, I will try this later. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

same with any other inventory? like quasar?

1 Like

Not sure tbh, I haven’t really messed with any other inventories besides ox. If quasar has the same search function as ox then it should work?

1 Like

improper configuration of the config.json. Please re read the docs on how to install

1 Like

good evening I have a problem when I open the phone in all the applications I have an infinite load

2 Likes

There’s server console errors. Post them.

1 Like

If players don’t put the dashes between a phone number they are trying to call, it causes them to have their hand be stuck on their head. WIthout anyone else receiving a phone call. Once you put the dashes and call again, it will fix it.

Then this would be the errors it will put in the console. If there is a way to disable where you dont have to put the dashes, it would be amazing, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

in the server console I have nothing but I have its in the F8

1 Like

Looks incredible

2 Likes

1 Like

how do we use the camera how do we take the picture

2 Likes

Should be resolved in the next release

1 Like

I strongly recommend everyone refer to the FAQ before posting issues as 9 times out of 10 your issue is resolved there.

1 Like

Left click or enter

2 Likes

Also another issue. If someone puts in the phone number wrong. It does the same thing. Phone and arm stuck to your head it pretty much puts the same error code in the console.

1 Like

Hi, this will be resolved in the next patch version.

1 Like

I need him, thanks I may translate it into Chinese

1 Like

I have installed the phone on the release page but it still get the same error: no such export isPhoneVisible in npwd

2 Likes