[FREE] NPWD (Standalone phone)

Read the faq as it should be addressed there.

Can you help me with this error?

script:npwd SCRIPT ERROR: citizen/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua867: No such export isPhoneVisible in resource npwd

Thanks!

Download the release, not source code.

Im trying my best to fallow the directions but im dumb when it comes to databases, But Im getting theses errors and no clue how to fix it.
Below you will see the errors, how my console, and my database loadout

errors

console

database

Anyone that can help I will really appreciate it!

1 Like

You don’t have a users table so its telling you as such in the error. You need some sort of resource that stores your identifiers within a table and then adjust the phone to point towards those.

1 Like

well I changed “UseResourceIntergration” to true under Config.json I got rid of that error about the users table, Now im getting these errors
unknown

1 Like

cause I am a menu Based server so im using pre-core

2 Likes

you mean pe-core? Make sure you’re on latest version of oxmysql and you also don’t need to set resource integration on when using it

1 Like

yes my bad im using pe-core

I downloaded everything yesterday, so everything should be the latest version. And Okay I can change the Integration back to false

Once I turned Intergrations back to False it brought up the error about the users table, How do I go about inserting that? as I said im dumb when it comes to databases

1 Like

You need to make sure you ran the sql found within pe-core as this adds the user table.

ahhh okay, so I need to import the SQL found in pe-core and I need to import the SQL found in NPWD?

2 Likes

correct

1 Like

So my database should look like this?
unknown

2 Likes

correct, youll also need to adjust your npwd config.json to have usePrefix set to true

3 Likes

okay, I did all of that. But once I started it back up I get this error, I seen above that it was an issue with the menu based servers that there would be a fix for it. Not sure if it has been fixed it
unknown

1 Like

Hi, I’m able to connect to my database (through the same mysql_connection_string in server.cfg) through mysql-async, but each time I connect to the server I get this error from npwd:

Anyone has a solution? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Trying to get it solved too…

1 Like

How did you make phone as an item and will not work if not bought?

1 Like