[FREE] Medical Heist

[FREE] Medical Heist :man_detective:

Phoenix Studios presents a new script that allows you to complete various tasks and show your Skills.
Many things are configurable and give you the opportunity to adjust this script to your server.

Get the Script Medical Heist with best Experience with [FREE][ESX] Bloodtypes System

Preview: YouTube▶️

Features :zap:

• 3 different Levels [easy, normal, hard]
  • Random Locations (add as many as you want) [4 Locations already configured]
  • Customize Peds & Props
  • Add custom Money for each Level
  • Alarm Integration for Police
  • Add Items as much as you want for each Level
  • Setup Server Cooldowns
  • Webhook / Logging
  • Integrated Animation
  • Locales DE/EN
  • Optional Integrated Minigame

Download: Github

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~800
Requirements ESX or QB
Support Yes
7 Likes

looks nice and good idea for integration in bloodsystem

2 Likes

@DICKE_HALDE Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Wish there was something like this in qbcore :slight_smile:

1 Like

@NoAimGirlKane
Soon. I will be more familiar with QB and doing also QB Support in my future Scripts. :+1:

1 Like

Sounds great, you have a good future ahead of you :slight_smile: please hit me up whenever you convert these to QB

2 Likes

Hey folks,

Just to give everyone a heads-up about this resource…

Rising Phoenix from PhoenixStudios is known to plagiarise code improvements, and knowingly uses poor code.

They posted their resource to the Showcase channel in the ESX Framework Discord community. As I saw potential in their resource I decided to assist with improving it, and made a number of changes, improvements, and the like in order to improve the resource overall. What they have done is copied parts of the PR, deleted the files from the repository on GitHub, reuploaded the files with the improvements, and then claimed the improvements as their own.

It’s one thing to implement changes manually uploaded, it’s a whole different thing to ripoff changes and claim them as your own.

@thesysadmin
You are wrong im always giving People Credits who deserved that. You couldnt do a normal Conversation so its not my fault. You telling me that i copied your Work. I am wondering… is that you ?

He was giving me the Suggestions to protect my Server files and i was already up to it. You decided to do this by yourself. Its okay. But i didnt take all of the Stuff you edit. So as i Said. Thank you for your Work, but especially calling me a “hypocrite” will not make it better, so next time think about what you writing and doing. I didnt give the Credits and it was a mistake yes, but your reaction of this make me happy again to not giving you credits for this because you didnt deserve that!!

Next time you should be able to hold a normal conversation

@NoAimGirlKane
Added QB Support :slight_smile: Just download on Github

1 Like

Not working with qbcore.
Nothing happens when I select a difficulty level.

Hey, did you added the items for the Callback?

didn’t work for me at all

I can give u more / detailed Support via my DC

bet Im about to join :100:

Update bro helped me out quick and easy!!! Answered my ticket fast and the script looks AMAZING!! This is gonna be a fun addition to my server!!

2 Likes