Features:

• Retexture
  • Added props
  • Lights improved
  • Bar side opened
  • Collision fixed
  • Added staff room

For Beachmotel Users:
Beach Motel users can download this file and replace it with the .ybn files in the beach motel’s files.
Collision.rar (503.1 KB)

Other products
[PAID] Galaxis - Loading Screen
[PAID] [MAP] Player One Arcade
[PAID] [MAP] The Fern Cafe

25 Likes

Great release, but one weird thing, when trying to enter the club, you can’t go into the doors, its like a invisible wall.

1 Like

Are you sure you don’t have another Bahama file? I didn’t see any problems when i tried it.

1 Like

Check you don’t have duplicates of these collision files in other maps:

• hei_sm_16_0.ybn
  • hi@hei_sm_16_0.ybn
3 Likes

Thanks for the Info, I found a file in another Map, should I delete it? But I would destroy something in the other mlo or not?

2 Likes

If it’s a big map, it will probably break. We can talk via dm so I can help you.

2 Likes

If you delete the other one, you’ll fix this one, but have the same issue with the other map.

You either need to:

• edit the collision files included in Bahama_Mamas to include the changes from the other map’s collision files then it’s safe to delete the files from your other map
  • or, edit the other map’s collision files to include the changes from the Bahama_Mamas collision files then delete the duplicate from Bahama_Mamas
2 Likes

GREAT JOB and thank you for sharing!!!

3 Likes

All good now, thank you. He fixed it for me!

3 Likes

You are Legend! <3
Big +REP

2 Likes

daaang nice work, this is exactly how the FiveM community should be!

3 Likes

Absolutely stunning work and lore friendly. Love what you have done, love that it is free and love that you’re offering support in DMs.

Agree with previous comment. Well done and keep up the awesome work and releases! :pray:

6 Likes

Love the interior … having collisions though with Brown Interiors Beach Hotel MLO… guess its time to learn how to fix collisions!

2 Likes

I have added a file to the topic for those who use beach motels. You can download it. :heart:

3 Likes

I can’t hit the heart button enough!

2 Likes

It was really a nice touch to the needs and deficiencies. Thank you.

2 Likes

I try out this mlo, but i got some issue, why thos neons dont work for me?
For me its like one color and dont animated.( pink )

From my sceen -

This video was recorded with NVE [Natural Vision Evolved] and it’s an NVE feature.

2 Likes

Oh, understood. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Looks good regardless :sunglasses:

2 Likes