[FREE] List Of Players In Radio Using PMA-VOICE

Radio List
Shows the list of players in a radio frequency

[Features]

• Can be used as standalone
  • Config to show players’ RP name (needs framework integration - works with ESX-Legacy & QB-Core by default)
  • Changes the color of each player when they talk on the radio
  • Ability to name radio channels in config (e.g. all frequencies between 0 and 1 called “Admin”, between 1 and 2 called “Police”, etc)
  • Ability to toggle visibility of the list for self
  • Ability to customize self name on the radio list
  • Super easy to integrate other frameworks compatibility
  • Config to hide radio list visibility by default
  • Config to let players modify name of the radio channels
  • Config to show radio members server id next to their name on the list
  • Ability to use QB callsign metadata as name on radio while on duty
  • Ability to let players change/override the name of radio channels that are defined in Config.RadioChannelsWithName
  • Ability to let only players with certain groups/job/gang see the radio list

Here is a picture of Radio List from mumble_voip but it’s the same as my release.(I’m so lazy to take a screenshot from my release in-game)

Download Here: Old Version | New Version

12 Likes

thank you

2 Likes

Should make a command to toggle visibility of the list

1 Like

True.
I’ll update it tomorrow.

Is it intentional for it to be showing in the middle of the screen instead of the top right? DIsplay is 1920x1080

6.47 ms…you need some optimizations bro !

The image is on my dev server where I test random stuff, not anything I run in our “production”.

1 Like

Yes it is intentional because lots of server usually have their hud on top right so the hud and radio list would overlap each other if I place it on top right.
You can easily change the styling and the position of the list in html file.

thank you for sharing useful script

1 Like

Updated!

Can you add it so you can add your own radio name and when you first join radio it puts your flight ticket then you can see it from there but other than that amazing script.

2 Likes

Nice release. Would be cool if you could add a command allowing the player to customize how their name is displayed on the list

3 Likes

this ^

2 Likes

That as well as possibly able to change radio name

Updated: You can now customize how your name is displayed on the list

I don’t understand the part “flight ticket”. What do you mean exactly?

About changing the radio name: I’m not sure if this is what most server owners want; letting players to set name for radio channel frequencies?!

A lot have requested it that i see in other scripts and would be very nice to see

I think he means config options for radio name in the script. I.E radio 1 = Police Radio etc

2 Likes

@Fezz I’ve already implemented this config option to give a name to radio channel frequency by the developer of the server if this is what you mean by “name”.