[FREE] Lift Car Off Ground [STANDALONE]

Lift is permernatly there, when the car is on ground after put down

Very Very Nice script my guy, I’ve seen it in a few Servers now

1 Like

<3

1 Like

Looking good! Which MLO is that?

this would be good for some pictures

Remember how I said ill get around to it yeahh about that LOL. Going to try things out now

Believe I got it done now! Thanks for the tips!

thanks <3

Great Resource, Will most definitely be using this. Will players ever get stuck?

It would be fantastic as an item

Works great (using the edited version).

If anyone wants to save on loading another resource into their city, change the client.lua to liftcar_c & server.lua to liftcar_s then put them in another resources folder. I have a resource called scripts that loads all my small scripts like this one.

Just an example of what I mean. Even small scripts with that need a config.lua can be placed as well, just edit the config.lua to add each scripts configs. Hopefully you all understand what I mean.

Don’t mind the _resource.lua, I need to update it to fxmanifest.lua.

2 Likes

Can’t get it to work :pensive: I type /raisecar but nothing happens, does it not work on mod cars?

It should work with any car - the one I used in the preview vid is a BMW M4 (i.e. a non-vanilla car).

Does the prompt appear in the chat when you start to type /raisecar? And has the resource loaded okay (no errors in console or server log)?

Got it working with a server restart :grin:

1 Like

Can I get the hood script? Just easier than jumping in the car and scrolling through vmenu

Sure thing, I use a modified version of this: [Release] Simple Vehicle Control Script

Thanks! Also sorry for so many questions but what gui do you use. You see I’m making a fivem server but right now It’s very barebones so I’m trying to add stuff to make it feel a bit more proper.

Haha no worries - I use modified versions of [RELEASE] TREW HUD UI - A lightweight HUD for ESX, VRP AND VRPEX and [Release] CarHud and HeliHUD Modified and Better Looking (V.1.9)(New Update)

Feel free to DM me if you have any more questions - happy to help

wheres the mlo from u have in that picture btw great work using it in my server a lot keep the good work up

1 Like

Thanks! And the MLO at that house is from this pack: [MLO] [PAID] Spanish House Pack