• qb-core
• LegacyFuel

Our Other Works
gfx-autofair
gfx-help
gfx-dailygift
gfx-lowriderduel

7 Likes

Thanks, seen others selling something similar. we appreciate your free release.

1 Like

Hi,
For ESX?

Regards
Abbas

The exports seem to be the only thing I can see that require legacy fuel if those were changed to match a script that replaces legacy fuel all should work correct? Or is there other portion of the script I’m not seeing that absolutely need legacy fuel as a dependency? It looks like a great free script I just don’t use legacy fuel any more. Great work.

1 Like

You can do that yourself very easily. There is guides on Google that show ESX and qbcore. Just replace them :slight_smile:

I will be converting this to ESX myself, if there is more interest I may release to public free of course but I haven’t had a chance to convert this yet.

1 Like

If you will convert to esx can you share that with me i would be very thankfull
?

I will share to the public :grinning: I will see if I have a minute to convert this tonight and I’ll release a link. @Joel_Elfstrom , just to confirm, you are okay with this right?

1 Like

I have begun working on this, it is not fully functional. Currently the script is only able to take fuel from vehicles but it does not do more then that. The Refilling still needs to be fixed, if anyone is interested in helping out feel free! I will be working on this more tonight or tomorrow.

1 Like

Thanks this help me

I am in the process to make it work, I will fix and send the working code once done :slight_smile:

1 Like