[FREE] GFG Deliveries [ESX] [QB] [OX] [STANDALONE]

GFG Deliveries

gfg_deliveries_preview

:bookmark_tabs: About

GFG Deliveries allows a player to interact with any number of delivery services and get a route to deliver packages, they are provided a vehicle and must visit each stop they are assigned and deliver the packages for that stop. At any time during their route they can head back to the delivery manager and end their route, receiving a payment based on how many stops they completed, how many boxes they delivered, and how far they travelled.

:star: Features

• Unlimited amount of delivery types (GoPostal, Post-Op, 24/7, and Liquor deliveries are included).
  • Highly Configurable.
  • Optimized (Running at 0.00ms).

:hammer_and_wrench: Compatibility

Supports ox_inventory or qb-core and custom frameworks, more info in our docs.

:page_facing_up: Docs

Docs

:shopping_cart: Claim

TEBEX
GITHUB

Preview

Video

Other GFG Resources

:herb: GFG Plants

:pick: GFG Mining

:test_tube: GFG Drug Tables

:hammer_and_wrench: GFG Crafting

Code is accessible Some
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~ 750
Requirements Yes
Support Yes
10 Likes

nice work bro

2 Likes

tested in ESX

Works like a charm ā€¦ thank you

1 Like

do i make it work with lj-inventory? whats the exports for it etc

The inventory functions for ox and qb are built in, for other inventories you can set ā€˜Config.inventoryā€™ to ā€œcustomā€ and utilize the functions in ā€˜sv_customize.luaā€™. More info on this can be found Here

damn bro <3

1 Like

Iā€™m getting this error
@gfg_deliveries/client/cl_main.lua:19: attempt to index a nil value (global ā€˜libā€™)
this is the line:
deliveryPeds = lib.callback.await(ā€˜gfg_deliveries:getPedsā€™, false)

Any idea what I did wrong?

Seems like you might not have ox_lib installed, or itā€™s being loaded in the wrong order

how do i make it so when a player gets the van the door opens / atm it is locked ive changed all qb_inventory to custom doesnt work // i put lj_inventory instead and hasnt thrown any errors at me but the van still wont open

If you are using qb-core or another third party vehicle key system you have to use those functions to give keys to the player, We are not familiar with qb-coreā€™s key system so not sure of the specific exports or events you would need to trigger.

Thanks. I was looking for something like this.

1 Like

Can you require a job?

@GFG_Development

Really like the look and concept of this and itā€™s almost perfect for what I need. We are using NDCore but not using an inventory. From taking a short look at the config and the sv_customize.lua, I feel like as long as I set my config for the inventory to custom and set my payout functions in the sv_customā€¦ file, this would work? Is my assumption correct itā€™s only really using the inventory to handle cash payouts or will we need an actual inventory system to support obtaining/delivering the items?