[FREE] Fallout Hacking Minigame

Fallout Hacking
Standalone Minigame Resource

Here is a quick resource I made after finding a cool repository by bombcheck.
(GitHub - bombcheck/Fallout.Terminal-Hacking: Fallout Terminal-Hacking-Game made with CSS/JS)

Not realizing this has been released before (with some notable differences), I quickly made this in about 10-15 minutes because I thought it would be cool and useful in FiveM. It was when the resource was finished that I found out it was released before. Both resources are made using the same open source fallout browser minigame by bombcheck.

Oh well, currently released version is a paid script. Here it is for free and open source.

GITHUB REPOSITORY: youngsinatra99/fivem-fallouthacking (github.com)

Client Event: fallouthacking:client:StartMinigame

Arguments: int wordLength, int retryCount, function callback

TriggerEvent('fallouthacking:client:StartMinigame', 5, 4, function(winner)
    if winner then
        print("Winner!!")
    else
        print("Loser!!")
    end
end)

CHECK OUT MY OTHER STUFF!

12 Likes

No license on the github :frowning_face:

Im confused what is the purpose of the hacking like am I just clicking random things or?

Im guessing the keyboard typing noise is not him lol. Also maybe you have to copy the number or letter at the top to hack. Im damn hping its not him typing stuff because i cant even type my name in 2 secs lol

As it says in the title of the resource, this is the Fallout hacking minigame. If you’ve never played the Fallout series of games before, searching on YouTube for “hacking in fallout game” would tell you everything you need to know. This is basically a one to one port of the hacking minigame from the Fallout series of games (atleast Fallout 3, NV and 4) to FiveM.

And no, the typing noises are not me, they are sound effects straight from the Fallout games. lol

1 Like

Sick, thanks for sharing this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nostalgia at its finest.

Looks nice, but doesnt work at all. Created a small command to test the minigame, it wont open up, its just freezes my game

how do we know the password is demon ? or something ? just random choose ?

remove dud words by clicking the things in brackets once you have done that a couple times you should only have like one or two words then its just a guess or a certainty