[FREE] EXPLORE - Turf Wars

Preview

Description

Step into the gritty underworld with our exclusive Turf War script. This immersive addition to your server allows you to establish, expand, and defend your turf. Form and manage your own gang, elevate your reputation, and engage in the high-stakes business of drug trafficking. Capture territories, dominate your rivals, and make your mark in a world where power and influence are the ultimate currency.

Features

• Add customizable turfs.
  • Add customizable gangs.
  • Gang color showing on radar.
  • Sell drug animated.
  • Selling drug on an enemy turf has a chance to alert the gang instead of the police.
  • Selling on your turf, on an enemy turf or outside a turf gives different chances.

Get the script

You can get the script for free from our GitHub Repository.

Check out all our works

Target Menu - Car Heist - Bank Robbery - Turf Wars
We are working on other resources. You can check them out on our website.

Updates

Dec 27, 2023

• Now automatically compatible with QB-Core.

Oct 21, 2023

• Fixed gang retrieving on player connection.
  • Turf captures are now updated in real time.
  • Added de locale, thanks to xionerazer.
2 Likes

Update

This script is now FREE.

Is there a preview I can watch?

We didn’t have time to record it yet, but it’s free, so you can try out for yourself !

Update

• Fixed gang retrieving on player connection.
  • Turf captures are now updated in realtime.
  • Added de locale, thanks to xionerazer.

Is this standalone

Kind of, basically the script can run on itself. But as it needs to be ingrated with a framework to give money, items, etc. We broke down the connected part to make it easy to connect. By default, we built it with ESX. But will be glad to help you make it work for another framework

1 Like

I would love to see this for QBcore, I can try but will defenitly need some help :wink:

You’ll find our discord on our website (link in topic). Come here will find a solution!

1 Like

Update

• Now automatically compatible with QB-Core.
1 Like

New Preview Video

How to set up a player’s gang?

Hi,
Just use your typical gang script.
And if you want to add a new gang in exp_turfwars. Add it in the config.lua (See the doc)