[FREE] [ESX] TP DailyRewards

i did run it as tp-dailyrewards

1 Like

I am sorry but without much information we can’t really help you,

You did send us a screenshot and in this screenshot it says clearly that script name was not tp-dailyrewards, same for sql dailyrewards, that was never in the sql.

If you indeed fixed those and you are running the script correctly, make sure to have latest mysql-async version.

Also, you need ESX Legacy version / 1.1 / 1.2

1.2 & 1.2 are having different files to download from github

He is running the QB copy i think as he asked about QB few post back.

1 Like

yh am running qb

please do for esx v1.2 final

Any other ESX is just outdated

1 Like

I cannot support all versions based on what everyone has, it is a free resource, by having 1.1 & 1.2 is even enough, ESX Legacy is the most common and suggested version nowadays.

1 Like

i try copy line ped for in esx

ESX does not have a ped only the QB copy does…

Anyone know what my issue is here?

Seems like you are using your own core, not ESX, otherwise if you indeed having another core, you should take a look to this callback server side, it takes xPlayer, maybe it doesn’t do that on your core or you have to manually change it based on what you use. This error never happens, it takes player data.

i think esx have qtarget

Is there a way to reduce the amount of time it takes to claim each day? Like from 24 hours to 10 hours for example.

Then it won’t be daily rewards :rofl:

System is reading when day is changing, unfortunately I cannot do that, especially for 1 person, the script is free, for personal preferences you can always make your developers to adjust it as you pleased.

really appreciated ur effort but this event tp-dailyrewards:claimReward can be exploited very very easily from any mod menu

If it happens let me know, i will surely can figure out a way for this

1 Like

hello sir… try do this make version qbcore [free] [esx] tp battlepass

can you implement cars ?

some players are getting stuck in a specific date i dunno why

Are they receiving the reward? because if they miss a day or so and havent collected the reward, the daily reward will remain in the same day. It does not follow the day date, only if they login everyday,