[free] [esx] tp battlepass

Compatible ESX Legacy & ESX 1.1.
Supported Notification Extended Scripts:

• mythic_notify
  • okoknotify
  • pnotify
  • default (esx).

Summary:

This is a unique battlepass script for your players with many features and optimizations.

Features

• Battlepass Leveling System works with playtime which is also configurable if you want to increase level requirement after every level (All levels are having 300 minutes as playtime as default).

• Supports Multicharacters.

• Supports all screen resolutions.

• Level rewards, such as items, weapons, money, black_money, bank.

• Custom reward packages (Optionable). That means, if you want to give multiple items, money or anything at the same time in a level reward, you can create a pack in Config.levelRewardPacks called for example “clips” and add this pack as a reward type in order to give multiple items (in this pack i would give all magazine types).

• Some basic images are included (Suggested images size is: 128 x 91 | 128 x 128), otherwise displaying images will not be correct.

Commands

• /battlepass - Allows you to open battlepass.

• /setbattlepassexp - Sets battlepass current level exp progress on the selected player id.

Make sure before starting the script to change the items in the config

Resmon Results: Resmon

If the script doesn’t work properly or you don’t know how to set it up properly, the team will happily assist you.

Click here to download: Github

Check out our paid scripts on Tebex: Tebex

14 Likes

hey, nice!

2 Likes

Looks clean going off the image above and the files downloaded… I’m on just playing with this but can’t get it started. :slight_smile:

From a fresh install of the provided sql file, I get the below error. What would be the result of this error?

[ERROR] [tp-battlepass] An error happens for query “INSERT INTO battlepass (identifier, name, playtime, level) VALUES (@identifier, ?, ?, ?) : [“NAME”,0,1]”: ER_BAD_NULL_ERROR: Column ‘identifier’ cannot be null

Hello, thank you,

If you don’t mind, download the latest tp-server_main.lua again

Seems to be working just fine, thanks for that! Can I ask what it was? Still learning and every day is a learning day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course,

The problem was that i used to use another way getting a player’s identifier, then changed it to xPlayer.identifier and forgot to change it when inserting to the battlepass sql table.

The line was 55 in tp-server_main.lua

A tip, i use xPlayer.identifier because it supports multicharacters, very suggested.

Ah, yes I see that. Thank you and thanks for the tip!

1 Like

Can this function as standalone?

Updated TP Battlepass to v1.1.0

• Added 1920 x 1080 resolution support since there was an issue displaying images and all the information text, positions were not accurate.
  • Fixed an issue on line 55 in tp-server_main.lua

It is ESX based, if you mean by using it without having any framework.

1 Like

I see, im on a custom framework

Then since you have custom framework, it can be changed based on your framework by your developer of course.

1 Like

Awsome script ! How can i get the weapons as items ? I’m using ox_inventory.

Hello, if youre inventory is using already items as weapons, you just give the weapon as item in the reward type, pretty sure it will work just fine. Otherwise i will try to support ox_inventory

Fixed my issue, thank you !

1 Like

I am very glad to hear that!

free? nice

1 Like

really appreciate this effort too but u have to do some security tricks to stop those mod menu guys, sry if u see this comment again but this a matter u have to take care about and yes i created my own both systems like u did but with extra feature in battle pass is there is two types one for all players and one for only the donators

1 Like

Hello, when i find time i will surely add a system for this, unfortunately i am very busy at this moment. If you have a way for preventing mods or anything, you can also reply here in order for everyone to add it, its free source anyways, all suggestions and improvements are welcome.

1 Like

Updated to 1.2.0

Currently supporting all screen resolutions and added support for multi-notification scripts.