[FREE] [ESX-QBCore] Advanced Scoreboard

- New Update 1.2:

Added NEW section: Robberies. - Here you can see the available robberies for each job, by default set to police. - Soon we will update our docs.

Also added a new Configuration: - Config.RPNames, if you want to use RP Names instead of using OOC Names, just turn this to true.

3 Likes

Just saw your recent update with the Config.RPNames but I get an error nowā€¦
Error:
[script:nv_Scoreboard] SCRIPT ERROR: @nv_Scoreboard/server/server.lua:29: attempt to call a nil value (field ā€˜GetPlayerDataā€™)
[script:nv_Scoreboard] > handler (@nv_Scoreboard/server/server.lua:29)
[script:nv_Scoreboard] SCRIPT ERROR: @nv_Scoreboard/server/server.lua:99: attempt to index a nil value (local ā€˜xPlayerā€™)

We are working on it, as soon as possible we will make an update to fix the error.

Fixed :grinning:

is it possible with a rank, e.g. ā€œsupporterā€ or ā€œadminā€ or ā€œteamā€, to view only the player list (because of the names) and not all the players?

1 Like

or the ā€œteamā€ members only see the names and the players only the number without the names? (protection against meta-gaming)

1 Like

I will work on that :grinning:

that would be really cool :slight_smile:

After relog job count multipliedā€¦Please make it support with multicharacter

1 Like

Any chance you can add a feature, that before a player shows up on player list you have to meet them and/or accept a request to be seen otherwise it would just show up on the total number of players online?

Saw some other updates and curious if something like this would be possible to prevent meta gaming in RP situations.

We really have loved this, and stoked there were some updates.

1 Like

:fire: Check out our new script :fire:

hey, have you already planned a new update for the scoreboard?

any update for scoreboard?

• rp names not working
  • any chance of having to accept a request for people to show up on scoreboard, and if you havent they just show up on total count?

We will make this in a future update, if anyone wants to contribute to the project just make a pull on github

1 Like

Thank you so much!!
Wish i knew more to help!

can some one help how to import it in my qb server

it freeze when i use it and the players list is empty

Fixed QB-Core version, error with leaving/entering duty

Unable to create events even though im a god with full privileges

is it possible to set two jobs on the robberies? like police and sherif?