[FREE][ESX/QB/ST] RADIAL CLOTHING MENU (ox_lib)

This is a radial Menu based on ox_lib with a functional clothing menu

Categorization of Clothing Items:
The menu is divided into different categories such as tops, bottoms, shoes, accessories, etc. This allows players to navigate easily and find the desired clothing items.

Menu Editing Options:
You don’t want, for example, for users to be able to remove watches? Simply deactivate it via the configuration.

Any Notify system possible:
Switch your notify system in seconds and utilize your preferred notification system.

The entire menu also functions as commands:
Don’t want to use the menu? Toggle your clothing using commands.

Some other points from the script

• Open source
  • Works for any framework
  • Usage 0.00 MS.
  • Translatable into all languages with two languages available as standard: English and German

imafge
dasdpng

Preview: Youtube Link
Download GitHub: Download Link
Download Tebex: Download Link

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1143
Requirements ox_lib
Support No
5 Likes

It looks really great but i just want to let you know that there is already a script made for this called dp-clothing.

dp-clothing is old as hell, almost everyone if not all servers use ox lib now so i think it’s much nicer and better in ox lib style

2 Likes

I think everyone in the FiveM scene knows DP Clothing. But we wanted an OX_LIB version because our server uses OX_LIB, and I think most servers do that these days. That’s why we decided to publish the script

I don’t want to be misunderstood, I’m not criticizing your work, it’s really successful, I just wanted to give an option to people who don’t use ox_lib since dp-clothing doesn’t need any requirements.

1 Like

No, everything’s fine, I understand your point and I didn’t misunderstand you

hello i am getting a error

didn’t have this error. Did you change something or so?. Try updating your ox_lib

I also have this error.

• My ox_lib is the latest release (3.16.3)
  • Two other resources use the radial menu with no issue
  • pd_clothing (the basis for this resource) also gives this error

if you start the resource with the server it works

Yes, it loads. Still doesn’t work as indicated.
Not only does it kick the error, the “extras” menu doesn’t work. It comes up, but nothing happens.

fixed the error download it here
update

i know its open sourced but could you make a config where you can set to true or false if you want to use the fivem native that make so if you get punched your hat and glasses dont fall off

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
while true do
Citizen.Wait(1000)
SetPedCanLosePropsOnDamage(PlayerPedId(), false, 0)
end
end)

just put this on any client.lua :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have QBox and use ox_lib radial menu and the default base comes with a radial clothing menu already… What is the difference in this vs that, it’s like oddly similar.

Not everyone use QBox, and among those who do, not all necessarily opt for this menu. The choice of menu is entirely up to each individual user.

Does this menu have variants like dpclothing? When you have addon hair that clips through hats and helmets, etc you can set the variants to a gtav vanilla hair style to be a work around for the hair clipping issue. Simple /hair will change to the vanilla hair you choose in the configuartion of dpclothing. Will your resource be able to do the same thing? Or is it something a dev would have to code in?

Hi. Thank you so much for the quality script.

Sorry if someone already asked this question: is it possible to add a feature that allows players to customize clothing options themselves? For example, I have several torso models on my server. I would like players to be able to choose which torso model to show when removing outerwear.

I’m not good at programming at all, but maybe someone has some ideas on how to implement this.

I apologize in advance and thank you for your reply.