Thank you for the share, nice.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

How to delete this and see only in pause menu pls

1 Like

Client.lua Line 239
Under this add this one

SetBlipDisplay(kartenblip, 4)

and if you do not want to show on the mini map at all time like it is right now by default on Client.lua Line 239
Under this add this one

SetBlipAsShortRange(kartenblip, true)

1 Like

it will be nice to add in config random payout and set clothing for when you star the job … nice job like the scrip thank you

1 Like

I am on ESX 1.8.5 and the job spawns the truck I have data crack installed and its running and when I pull up to an arrow it wont let me do anything not sure what the issue is as there are no errors?

Script works perfectly and looks clean and simple. It would also be cool if when you start the job and receive the vehicle it takes a small payment from you for the vehicle and when you bring the vehicle back you get your payment back thus stopping people from leaving vehicles all over the map. And another idea, fluctuating reward prices instead of just a fixed reward price. Overall good job and what makes it better is that it’s free!

1 Like

@xXJay809Xx Hey , thank you for ur Feedback. I can update the Script soon if u want. Takes a few days :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not using legacy fuel, but I’m using ox_fuel. How to convert it?

Hey @TheExcaliburs For ox_fuel you can change Line 60-62 in client.lua

before

local getFuel = exports[‘LegacyFuel’]:GetFuel(vehicle)
local fuelLevel = getFuel
exports[‘LegacyFuel’]:SetFuel(vehicle, 100)

after

local getFuel = GetVehicleFuelLevel(vehicle)
local FuelLevel = getFuel
Entity(vehicle).state.fuel = 100

@PhoenixStudios what you think about replacing the minigame for this one instead?

I believe it fit better to the job? If you could make that was even better in my opinion? What’s your opinion my friend?

Thank you mate!

1 Like

One more bug for me, I’ve changed the vehicle model to burrito in config.lua, but the “press E for toolkit” is not displaying on my screen.

i binded it to the trunk, so the trunk of some vehicles has different spots. So walk around ur car

I’ve tried walking around, but no response.

Okay, maybe you can edit in client.lua line 119 the Distance3 . This is the Distance from a Player to the Trunk. btw what is your vehicle model?

burrito

did you manage to figure out the issue with burrito trunk distance?

Or, do you know how I install the nspeedo to ESX FiveM server, as the files don’t have stream etc so unsure if they will work?

Not exactly sure what’s the issue, but it doesn’t seem to be working.
Upon adding the script, I had to change nspeedo to burrito to get the vehicle to spawn, as well as once you arrive at the electrician box you can’t press any key to start the repair, nor does it prompt you with any dialogue, it’s just a floating repair spot essentially.

No F8 or console errors, running close to latest ESX Legacy. I have datacrack already.