[FREE] Elevator Interface

GitHub Issues or Pull Requests

A simple elevator script UI using ox_lib with either a zone system or use of a targeting script to open the interface.
→ Targeting script options: ox_target or qb-target
→ Supports vehicle elevators
→ Supports restricted elevators (esx, qbox, ox)

Each floor name and number is customizable, download it from Github

If you have any issues or feature requests please submit them in the issues tab of the Github Repository

Changelog 1.2.0
Important: when updating to 1.1.1 please adapt the structure of Config.Elevators with the new structure.

If you like and appreciate the resource don’t hesitate in leaving a like on the post or a star on the github repository !

When having Access it shows a green light

Without access the panel refuses access to the user

16 Likes

QB Target support?

Not currently, only ox_target

Good evening, I’ve installed the script in rien toucher and it doesn’t show me the floors, do you have any ideas?

1 Like

Seems like I must of broken something, I’ll test it out asap

Revert to 1.0.0 release, the fade in animation broke everything

Added in 1.0.3 :+1:

2 Likes

stylish :fire:

1 Like

Updated to 1.1.0
→ Added Zone support with ox_lib

1 Like

Nice work gj

1 Like

Hello, i have an issue the buttons/items are not sorting in the right way like thats

in the evevator ui

Thanks.

for esx?

I’m Planning to try and sort them, for the time being it should be considered as “normal” occurence.

Only requires ox_lib, it’s pretty much standalone and will work with any framework

1 Like

Issue solved on version 1.1.1
→ The structure of Config.Elevators has changed, please pay attention to it

It would be nice if you could add the option to set job and rank restrictions to the elevators and the floors itself.

As said in the readme’s specifications it’s planned. I’m too busy currently to work on it.

Update 1.2.0

New update adds the vehicle elevators and job & rank restriction (only for esx at the moment)

@6n4mpf

Am i just some IDIOT!?!?!?

I CANT make it with more than ONE elevator, everytime i copy the template, it starts giving errors at the begining of the script, ive spent an hour an half right now copying the template dozen of ways and all dont work, but as soon as i keep it as a single elevator everything is pitch perfect!?
(Yelling at myself, not towards you)

The number of opening brackets missmatches the number of closing ones.
In this case on line 20 you’re defining a new elevatir without having closed the previous set of brackets.