[FREE] Elevator Interface

So how would i make it have more elevators?

By writing syntax correct code. You can technically add in as many as you want but with syntax errors the code will just not run.
As I stated on line 20 you’re trying to declare a new entry without closing the previous one, there for you have a different amount of { compare to } which need to be equal.

This is what you have:

Config.Elevators = {
    ["A Elevator"] = {
        restricted = { ["police"] = 0 },
        vehicle = false,
        floors = { --[[ Floor Data]] },
    ["Another Elevator"] = {
        restricted = { ["police"] = 0 },
        vehicle = false,
    }
}

This is what you should have:

Config.Elevators = {
    ["A Elevator"] = {
        restricted = { ["police"] = 0 }, --[[ or {"police", "ambulance"} or false to disable ]]
        vehicle = false,
    },
    ["Another Elevator"] = {
        restricted = { ["police"] = 0 }, --[[ or {"police", "ambulance"} or false to disable ]]
        vehicle = false,
    }
}

Im still not understanding this, this is not an easy template to just copy an paste for more elevators-
now im havin this issue

SCRIPT ERROR: @ox_lib/imports/zones/client.lua:261: expected type ‘vector3’ or ‘table’ (received nil)
convertToVector (@ox_lib/imports/zones/client.lua:261)
[global chunk] (@ox_lib/imports/zones/client.lua:407)
fn (@5m-elevator/client/zones.lua:8)

This is all fuckin confusing and making no sense how this isnt working, when i try to do more than one elevator-

Not sure what you’ve done wrong, I can’t reproduce the issue with 5 different elevators set in the config.

I’ve added more examples that all work with targeting option and zones.

Alright, ill try to work off this then an see what happens.

Any suggestions on implementations or improvements ?
I was thinking on adding sounds to the interface

I put t his in my city for one my penthouse and it work’s Ty so much !

1 Like

Multiple panels for singular floors, example the layout at pillbox has 3 elevators on one floor

As the entry and exit coords are all different you’d need to create separate elevators for each one.
Might be a way to optimize the system by “grouping” elevators so you don’t have as many zones in cases where there are multiple ones for one building.