[FREE] Deaf Players With Headphones

We’re excited to introduce a new script for FiveM that adds an immersive feature to your roleplay server: Player Deafening.
This script allows players to give headphones to others, effectively deafening them to game sounds and voice chat until the headphones are removed. It’s perfect for creating realistic scenarios where players need to simulate being cut off from their surroundings.

:video_camera: PREVIEW :video_camera:

:shopping_cart: FREE DOWNLOAD :shopping_cart:

Features

• Supports Multiple Frameworks: The script is compatible with both QB-Core and ESX frameworks, ensuring broad usability across different server setups.
  • Targeting Compatibility: Works seamlessly with ox_target and qb-target, making it easy for players to interact and use the headphones feature.
  • Immersive Audio Filter: When a player is given headphones, they receive a filter that mutes both game sounds and voice chat, creating an authentic deafening experience.
  • Anti-Cheat Protection: The script includes robust protection against cheaters, ensuring that the feature can’t be exploited or bypassed.

Installation

1. Download the Script: Obtain the script files from the provided link or forum post.
  2. Upload to Server: Place the script files in your server’s resource directory.
  3. Configuration: Adjust the configuration settings to suit your server’s needs, such as enabling or disabling certain features or adjusting the audio filter settings.
  4. Add to Server.cfg: Ensure you add the script to your server.cfg to start it up when your server launches

My Other Releases:

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 200
Requirements ESX or QBCore / ox_target or qb-target / ox_lib
Support Yes
8 Likes

Nice idea!

1 Like

Great idea, reminds me of DayZ Ear Plugs scripts.

1 Like

Nice script, would be great if u can force the nearest player to use it instead of giving him the item.

I dont really understand what do you mean rn

Oh, i’ve seen the preview, i didn’t say anything. Epic script! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thx thx

Is it possible to use the headphones on myself?

Currently not