[FREE] cT-Menu

We present our new menu, a very simple and practical resource with a very clean and intuitive interface.

Key Features:

Sounds: :loud_sound: The script features clean sounds in the interface.
Animations: :package: The script features smooth and nice animations.

Links:

OTHER RELEASES:

5 Likes

So the read me tells me go github and the readme and docs just tell me its a config. What is this script just looks like a menu that does nothing? Can you explain what it does?

It’s a menu, if you look at the github script inside src there is a file called example.lua there you can see how to create menus.

If I didn’t do anything, I wouldn’t upload it.

It’s just code to register a command and open a menu? What does your script do. Is it just a menu or are you uploading a snippet of code. All your cfx post says cT-Menu it doesn’t tell me anything you can at least add description for people understand what your script does. Because if all this is used is to create menu why won’t I just use vmenu to make a vmenu? To me I feel post is very low effort.

I’m uploading a free script, I’m not asking for anything in return and I’ll give support if you need it.

The script is a menu which can be used for everything, either by pressing a key or executing a function, etc. You can open it however you want as long as you follow the steps in the EXAMPLE, it’s not something definitive or something that has to be used like this, it’s an EXAMPLE as it says in the docs and in the example.lua on github.

Nice release Juliroo!!

Hello dear,

My friend is sharing a “FREE” menu script that helps users easily create and customize menus. While it might seem basic, it’s meant to provide a straightforward and accessible option for those looking for a simple solution.

I understand that it might seem basic compared to other options like vMenu, but this script is designed to be a lightweight and user-friendly alternative. If you have specific questions or think the documentation could be improved, we’re open to suggestions to make it clearer and more helpful.

The goal is to offer another tool that might be useful for different people, and constructive feedback is always appreciated. If you prefer another menu option, that’s perfectly fine, but for those who are interested, this script might be exactly what they need.

Best regards.

1 Like

Just ignore him, he trolls on everyones releases, not worth the effort to converse with him

2 Likes

CTMenu looks awesome. Nice work you did… Will It gives more updates?

If we see that something is wrong or we want to add something new to the menu, yes, we will do the update. You can also suggest things to put in the menu.

New update

1 · Now you can decide if clicking closes the menu or not.
2 · When closing the menu, return whether it closes normally or due to an error.