[FREE] Blackout - Garbage Job

Garbage

Compatible with ESX ( esx_skin, skinchanger)

This script allows you to add the garbage collector on your server

Features

Video

Download: Click Here

Github: Click Here

This script can not be given or resold you can only use it in your server

[FREE] Blackout - AFK KICK

[FREE] Blackout - Easy Ped Creator

:slight_smile: Like and Comment

6 Likes

Looks Amazing! :heart:

1 Like

I would recommend putting checks on the server event too make sure its legit

1 Like

Activate your Windows!

how can i make ped to get item from garbage or wallet or cash

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip, I didn’t think about it, I’ll do it in the next update of the script

No problem.

1 Like

Why activate something that is free and not harmful in itself ?

To do this I let you see my script Easy Ped Creator

Or contact me on Discord

1 Like

Resmon ms value? It is optimized?

1 Like

nope i mean how client or player will recive item if he attempts to search garbage

1 Like

The player receives no items in his inventory, the items are stored in a table according to the truck’s plate

When the script is not used it is 0.01 ms, when you are close to the ped the script is 0.07 ms and when the player is looking for and next to the trash can without trash can in the hand it is 0.25 ms at the most

1 Like

Are you sure this is needed?
while ESX.GetPlayerData().job == nil do

Citizen.Wait(10)

end

I’m not sure if the script is optimized perfectly

I don’t understand why this is not optimized and instead of telling me that the script is not optimized, I let you go and test it by yourself

Hey, man! That’s not hate. We are all here to help each other, and make stuff better. Just in my opinion, it’s not necessary and those small things change the optimization level :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

This sound optimised to me. keep it up

P.s. these value are the normal value of a trash/garbage job, so please don’t say it have high ms, he also optimised each step so that the resource doesn’t take always 0.20 ms.

1 Like

Doesnt work for me and i didnt receive any error

1 Like

Do you have script dependencies such as esx_skin, skinchanger and ESX. And did you import the .sql file into your database?