[FREE] ATM Robbery

Introducing a state-of-the-art ATM robbery script for FiveM that supports both ESX and QB-Core frameworks. Our script combines user-friendly configuration, extensive customization, and synchronized gameplay to create an immersive and thrilling experience. With developer-friendly code and optimized performance, elevate your server and engage players in a unique and exciting robbery scenario.

:video_camera: PREVIEW :video_camera:

:shopping_cart: FREE DOWNLOAD :shopping_cart:

Features:

• Multiple Framework Support: Seamlessly integrates with both ESX and QB-Core frameworks.
  • Player Synchronization: Script synchronized robbed ATMs between players.
  • Easy Configuration: Simple setup and customization to fit your server’s needs.
  • Hacker Protection: Advanced measures to maintain fair gameplay.
  • Multiple Dispatch System Support: Compatible with various dispatch systems (codedesign, core, linden, quasar, project-sloth).
  • Good Optimization: Efficient performance with minimal impact on server resources.

My Other Releases:

Elevate your server with our advanced ATM robbery script and provide players with an unforgettable experience. Download now and start your journey to a more engaging and dynamic role-playing environment.

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 200
Requirements ox_lib, ultra-voltlab, QB/OX-Target
Support Yes
3 Likes

Update:
Diffrent minigame - [RELEASE] Voltlab Hacking Minigame | Cayo Perico Mission

nice work :heart::+1:

1 Like

Thanks !

1 Like

works with esx and qb, nice work, I take it it wont work in a standalone server though?

Could you specify how exactly ? Because if you want adding money, you need a framework.

we just have a standalone, non economy server so looking for a scipt which will activate a silent alarm to notify LEO to respond

Contact me on my dc and I will send you a edited version

you are a champion, thanks

can you dm a link to your dc please

Good job man

1 Like

really good job mate!

1 Like

There are robbery actions but no progress bar or mini-games. What should I do?

Do you have ox_lib ?

1 Like

I’ve got

Do you have any errors ?

Can you help me? If it is stolen, I will receive an alert and alert the police

Can you describe more your issue please ?

I would like that in case of theft, the police are notified, and a notification appears in the chat.

@abonan find and use any one of the dispatch mention above for the notification/notified.

And the hacking device, where can i get ???