[FREE] AOD_Hunting [ESX] [QBCore]

All I did was shoot the animal and walk up to it. Then I pulled out my hunting knife and it said that

This question is framework/ script dependent. I may make built in ones for each version, but being specific is quite difficult.

You can go above the weight limit of your inventory when gathering the items, any input?

depending on your framework, check if the player is able to carry whatever item before giving it.

really good script !

Works perfectly on its own.
I haven’t tested it with another player yet, do you know if the animals are well synced with the other characters?

its spawned client side and not necessarily synced between clients. However within a player’s scope I never experienced an issue when I ran a server. If you keep the animal spawn distance under 300 it should be fine until I rewrite this one.

huntingknife not working

If you follow steps correctly, it does. You’ll also need to provide more information about your server and what “not working” means.

thanks

1 Like

Hey i have a Error in the Console

do you use ESX? If so, if its the most recent version of legacy you’ll need to add the new way to get the shared object

shop ?

Thanks by the script, but how do i start the job?