[FREE][ADD-ON] Viva La Dirt League Clothing For MP Male & MP Female

Viva La Dirt League Clothing Pack For MP Male and MP Female

VLDL001

License Star Forks

TayMcKenzieNZ’s Viva La Dirt League pack for FiveM

Thanks for downloading and checking out my clothing pack!

This is a little project I slapped together with the DurtyClothTool

You must be a Patron of the $US15 tier or higher, if not, visit the Patreon page. Prices may change at any given date and is out of my control.

Alternatively, you can set your player count to 10

If you run into crashes when adding this to your server, or weird behaviour, it is because you have too many other add-on clothing resources in your server, and the YMT limit for your current gamebuild has been reached.

Disclaimer & Copyright ©

This clothing pack was tested on gamebuild mpchristmas3 aka 2802 using the popular script, vMenu, with the understanding that there are about 14 additional free .ymt slots to be used

This pack currently uses 2 YMT’s; male, female, and pedalternatevariations which is responsible for things such as hiding or removing hair for hats, making high heels work correctly and making sure that heist bags etc are visible on add-on clothing many other things. In my case, I have used it to squash default gta online hairstyles when hoodies are worn up.

Custom hairs lack this option due to the bones missing. Most custom hairs are just static props for your head anyways :man_shrugging:

If for whatever reason you crash using this pack, please read here and perhaps consider downgrading your gamebuild until Rockstar Games increases the YMT limits on/for future DLCs.

See my tutorial regarding gamebuilds:

The clothing is based off of New Zealand comedy channel by the name of Viva La Dirt League.

No copyright infringement is intended and all rights are reserved.

FEATURES: :star2:

MALE SHIRTS

VLDL 'That Shit's Dingo' Tank Top

VLDL 'That Shit's Dingo' V Neck T-Shirt

VLDL 'That Shit's Dingo' Crew Neck (Long)

VLDL 'That Shit's Dingo' Crew Neck

VLDL 'That Shit's Dingo' Long Sleeve Ringer Jersey

VLDL 'That Shit's Dingo' Long Sleeve V Neck

MALE HOODIES

Hood Down

VLDL 'That Shit's Dingo' Black Hoodie

Hood Up

FEMALE SHIRTS

VLDL 'That Shit's Dingo' Casual Off Shoulder Top Short Sleeve T-Shirt

- VLDL 'That Shit's Dingo' Crew Neck

- VLDL 'That Shit's Dingo' Crew Long Sleeve Jersey

FEMALE HOODIES

Hood Down

Hood Up

Installing :gear:

1. Click Code then select 'Download Zip`

2. Copy taysvldlpack from the FIVEM folder to your resources folder

3. Add ensure taysvldlpack to your server.cfg

License :memo:

This repository was created by TayMcKenzieNZ for strict usage with the FiveM platform and is under the GPL V3 license.

’ That Shit’s Dingo ’ artwork is the intellectual property of Angga Tantama and was comissioned by Viva La Dirt League.

All rights are reserved and no copyright infringement was intended.

Download :floppy_disk::

Check out my other releases:

7 Likes

This pack seperates the Viva La Dirt League clothing from my previous pack, and makes it into it’s own pack. I have since deleted the original release from my github and requested FiveM moderation team to remove the forum post :pray:

Looks amazing! I’m sure we’ll see something like this in future for $20

1 Like

Oh, without a doubt! Or you could buy it in real life and touch grass with it! :open_mouth:

very nice do you know a good tutorial for DurtyClothTool

first result on youtube lol

Edit: I don’t mean to be rude, but I don’t feel comfortable giving away all my tricks of the trade :stuck_out_tongue: lol

Grass? What’s that???

that’s ok do you mind if i use you cap model in wuw I’m making water and power and will release fore free and give you credit

Absolutely! If you need to know where to put the logo, I’d use UwU, if you need to know where to put text, I’d use Burger Shot.

I also recommend using 1024x1024, and DXT5. sometimes DXT1.

Never use complete black, like, don’t use photoshop or whatever else and select the darkest option, it’ll end up way too dark. I use a slight grayish black.

1 Like

thank you i will be making everything i do free for the community

Here’s the dds plugin I use specifically for photoshop etc.

I also use Texture Toolkit.

1 Like

Looks amazing :clap:

1 Like

The user has pulled all their publicly available resources.

Thank you for your previous contributions to the FiveM community.