Framework Library | All-in-One Integration for ESX, QBCore and Custom Frameworks

Framework Library | All-in-One Integration for ESX, QBCore and Custom Frameworks

Easily integrate every framework in your script. No need to write different code for each framework.
No more creating 3 separate packages for every resource. With Framework Library, you have every framework, including standalone, at one place!

It does not matter if your users are on ESX, QBCore or whatever other framework.
You want to get the players’ money, job, …? Just one line of code, not different implementations for every framework.

This means: Easily support EVERY Framework in your script within seconds

We have implementations for Lua, C# and JS/TS

Get Started

JS

LUA

C#

Examples

Lua Usage

local framework = Framework:new()

local money = framework.getPlayerWalletMoney()
local job = framework.getPlayerJobName()
and more...

JavaScript Usage

const framework = new Framework();

const money = framework.getPlayerWalletMoney();
const jobGrade = framework.getPlayerJobGrade();
and more...

C# Usage

private Framework framework = new Framework();

int money = framework.getPlayerWalletMoney();
int jobGrade = framework.getPlayerJobGrade();
and more...

License

You can find the license here: https://github.com/Garmingo/framework-js-client/blob/master/LICENSE.md

Used in a variety of resources, including

7 Likes

Quite the license you’ve got there; almost defeats the purpose of making something open-source, no?

No, you can freely use it in your scripts and this way you can see how it works and that it is safe to use

Also, if you have a nice addition you can contribute to the original project and in this way also share it with everyone who uses it :slight_smile:

Seems like a normal license to me. Pretty much the same as this one, which like 30% of open source projects on Github use CC BY-ND 4.0 Deed | Attribution-NoDerivs 4.0 International | Creative Commons

Don’t understand the hate @FloatDev gets for his stuff, literally doing what the * moderation wants and gets instantly stressed for no reason

But yeah, that’s the issue with moderators that have no clue of programming…
As I mentioned in another post where a lot of people agreed, this forum is dying.

1 Like

Amzingly, what a fantastic contribution, thankyou so much <3

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad you like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

how do i install it ?

Hey Billy,
the installation process depends on the language you want to use it in.
There is information on how to use in the readme files of each GitHub repository.
Please tell me which language it is about.

But in summary:
For Lua: Just copy the files over to your project or copy them into your source file.
For C#: Build the project and add the build output as reference.
For JS: Install the npm packages @garmingo/framework-jsclient and @garmingo/framework-js-client

I hope I was able to help you.
Best regards
Alex from Garmingo