Tow Truck Pro - The ultimate tow truck job | Codineer

Tow Truck Pro - The ultimate Tow Truck Job

We all know it: Driving in Los Santos is hard and there are a lot of car crashes, but no one is towing these broken cars away. Well, now you can become a tow truck driver.
Tow Truck Pro allows you to become a tow truck driver and tow vehicles of the npc citizens of Los Santos through the city.

Features

• Framework compatability - 100% ESX, QBCore compatible + custom framework integration
  • Configurable - Every detail is configurable
  • Standalone - No Framework? No problem
  • Easy to use - Intuitively useable and easy to install
  • Translatable - 100% translatable
  • Phone Animation - Calling animation with customizable ringtone
  • Add-on Trucks - Compatible with almost every add-on truck

Purchase

You can buy Tow Truck Pro here: Garmingo | Tow Truck Pro
or as part of the CodiPass Plus Subscription here: https://store.codineerdigital.com/category/codipass
or in a bundle here: https://store.codineerdigital.com/category/bundles

Support

If you need help with any of our resources, you can ask for help under this forum post.

Media

(truck used in the video: [Release] Flatbed w/ working bed)

Compatability

3 Likes

what kinda MS does this sit at, as your bus driver job uses a ton.

Hey little_Rosey1,
both Bus Driver Pro and Tow Truck Pro consumes ~0.1ms, which is low for C# resources. If you did not know that C# resources take more than lua resources, here is a little explanation d0p3t wrote in a forum post some time ago. d0p3t (a fivem dev) wrote:

C# has a […] overhead due to AppDomain. However, this overhead is practically negligible and won’t impact performance. Native invocation is slightly faster in Lua, but again quite negligible.

Choosing Lua vs C# vs Javascript/Typescript vs (like Kotlin) in the end all depends on your own subjective opinion of a language and your usecase.

When I want to test some natives real quick or create some other quick tests I write a Lua or JavaScript script. For bigger projects I go with C# or Typescript due to the object oriented nature (especially if C#).

In the end… It all depends. You shouldnt choose a language for performance though. Practically negligible across the board

I have never had a server complaining that the script is having any performance impact on the server ever.

In my opinion FiveM should make a post to this topic and explain it better than they do now.

I hope I could help you further.
Best regards,
Codineer Digital

maybe it was some kind of issue with my server at the time, i’ll reinstall the bus driver and see how it goes.

1 Like

Hello, after purchase is the code encrypted? know if we can modify according to our needs or not

does this work with QB instead of esx

Hello @OfficerSarge_YT, at the moment only ESX is supported.

Hey,
we have now added support for QBCore and any other framework using custom framework integration.

Best regards,
Alex from Codineer Digital

do not buy this the config is bland and the docs have nothing to help u the support is Un existent and i have had the script two months haven’t been able to use it one time…its honestly the moths difficult locked up script i have ever seen the config doesn’t tell u what things are for its a mess all around stay away

not to mention the commet above is the case every time i have taken a call the script lags out and crashs the game

Hey Beannnn,

Thanks for taking the time to share your insights on our product. Your feedback is crucial for us.

I’m sorry to hear your experience hasn’t aligned with our usual standards. Crafting a user-friendly product is our mission, and your description is surprising given the generally positive experiences we’ve witnessed.

That being said, let’s dive into this together. We’re eager to understand more about your unique journey with our product. Our support team is at the ready to connect with you directly, untangle any challenges, and ensure you’re getting the most value. It’s our priority to make your experience as seamless as possible.

Interestingly, we haven’t come across similar experiences from our other users. Your insights are invaluable, and we’re committed to making things right for you. Feel free to reach out, and let’s turn this around together.

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts. Here’s to making your experience with our product as good as it can be!

Best regards
Alex from Codineer