FiveM Replacement Clothes not Workinng, Only Addon Peds

I recently bought the FiveM Argentum key last night, and it says that my server keys have the argumentum benefits.

This morning, I tried loading up the EUP I had pre-installed, and It loaded completely fine in the cmd prompt but didn’t show up in-game. So after I tried adding the EUP, I tried an addon ped instead. For some reason, the add-on ped worked.

I had also tried adding in a custom model that is already FiveM ready, but It didn’t work either. So I found out the issue that I can’t stream replacement clothing models, or peds because the K9 ped didn’t work either.

I also tried adding in a custom facemask I made. Here is the screenshots of the mask files, (the mask didn’t work either).

Link to the ped that I used: Highway Patrol Ped V. 2.0

I’m not sure if this is the right topic, as this is my first post.

Discord: sadape#2371

Screenshot of the stream folder with the entire clothing file name?

I updated the post with a screenshot of the files a custom mask I made, It had the same issue as EUP where it dosen’t show up. But the EUP I tried to install was a fresh copy of: [Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)

You are 100% sure you have the correct license key? Can you try to set your slot count to 8 or less and try?

I’m 100% sure I have the right license key, and me and my buddy just play FivePD on my server so I can set it down to 8.

Still seems to not show up.

I tried adding another addon ped in, and it worked.

Then it seems like you have an installation problem with the clothing. There should be plenty of tutorials on clothing. Not much else I can do to help however I can tell you something about peds vs clothing.

So peds don’t need the perk to work which is why they work. However, clothing or animals need the perk to work.

How would there be an error if I installed it normally, with no modifcations?

Clothing is working fine for me so… :man_shrugging:

im starting to feel like this thing is a waste of money ive tried every tutorial and still dont see any clothes in my server im not understanding. iwas told to purchase the patreon (i did by the way ) but not understanding the reason

so the clothing which you have downloaded and installed is probs for mp model rather than peds, peds are different to mp model, try using mp model see if they exist