FiveM Remote Key

update
to be honest this was supposed to be a bit of a joke/troll - but as people are actually using it I guess I’ll work on making it look good… Watch this space :man_shrugging:

It’s interesting what easy shit people can throw out and charge people for… This was written in 10 minutes without even opening FiveM. Probably has some stupid mistakes I haven’t tested.

What does it do?
Locks / unlocks / starts the engine of the car you’re looking at when you click the button. Press K to open the menu.

Please someone make it look good
Feel free to contribute to it

Help/support
https://fsn.rocks/

Have a great day!

4 Likes

A preview would be appreciated.

1 Like

I didn’t even open fivem to make it… no previews I’m afraid.

So you can’t be sure that it works or anything else no tests ?!

I think this was released to make a point about a certain other paid-for resource that has similar functionality

1 Like

Correct. It’s a very simple script…

1 Like

Maybe :wink:

Its simple if you know what your doing.

For someone with little to no experience its amazing that you can do it in 10 minutes.

:slight_smile:

That should make it functional.

Here’s a preview.

imagen

imagen

I think you’ve missed the point… the script was to show that if I can do it in 10 minutes it’s not worth charging for… if someone cannot do it in 10 minutes that’s fine, but charging for something like this is ridiculous :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes I realized that.

Maybe they might think its a good script.

There is no need to get mad. If people think its ridiculous they can just not buy it?

Thanks for your contribution :slight_smile: & also the QoL fixes

I didn’t buy it, and released an alternative because it’s ridiculous to charge for it… Nobody here is mad :slight_smile:

This is for esx ? It uses your owned_vehicle to turn on the engine?

You sir are the real mvp :joy:

1 Like

It’s standalone. I may add an option for ESX, shouldn’t be too difficult.

Can you turn on your car from distance ?

If you can see it within ‘20.00’ you can interact with it… You can increase the ‘length’ distance on line 92:

Yeah a esx version will be good

ESX is dead weird in how it handles vehicles and I don’t fancy doing a DB call every time someone clicks the button. Instead in your garage script find ‘ESX.Game.SpawnVehicle’ and add this into the function:

exports['FiveM-Remote-Key']:add_vehicle(vehicle)

Like this:

ESX.Game.SpawnVehicle('blista', vector3(120.0, -200.0, 30.0), 100.0, function(vehicle)
   -- probably some stuff using ESX.Game.SetVehicleProperties here 
   exports['FiveM-Remote-Key']:add_vehicle(vehicle)
end)