Fivem guidelines / Diretrizes

—PT–

Olá
Gostava de saber se nos podem esclarecer 1 questão muito debatida atualmente.

Sabendo da novas diretriz do FIVEM impostas, onde se referem a utilização de (
uso indevido de marcas registradas da Rockstar Games ou propriedade intelectual de jogos) .
Gostava de saber se um SERVIDOR de FIVEM ainda pode usar carros de marca para EMPREGOS como POLICIA,BOMBEIROS, mas sendo esses carros de tema proprio sem utilização de NOMES ou IDENTIFICAÇÃO de alguma MARCA ou INTIDADE do mundo real?

Cumprimentos

—INGLÊS—

Hello
I would like to know if you could clarify one of the issues that is currently being debated a lot.

Knowing the new FIVEM guidelines imposed, which refer to the use of (
misuse of Rockstar Games trademarks or game intellectual property).
I would like to know if a FIVEM SERVER can still use branded cars for JOBS such as POLICE, FIRE, but with these cars being their own theme without using NAMES or IDENTIFICATION of any BRAND or INTITY in the real world?

2 Likes

No real life brands or use of any IP (Intellectual Property) is allowed. You can refer to this post for more info. Community Pulse - October 2023 Edition

If you currently got real branded assets in your server, I would highly recommend you remove them since it breaks their ToS.

Debadging wouldn’t be enough as it stated in that post, you will need to fully remove the car model and design your own or retexture vanilla cars

Police Dodge is still Dodge.