Fivem Gang System (script)

hello man :
for save non own car you should change isOwnedvehicle function to

function isOwnedvehicle(source , vehicleProps)
	return true
end

and for weapons you should get ped weapon and add check this topic Is there a way to get what weapons a player has? - #6 by Sergueiii and add thats function to OpenPlayerInventory

both of them in base function file

thank youā€¦ any estimated date for an update? cant waitā€¦

1 Like

i just tested it but there is something

i press e to add the car and the car is still in my hands, if i press again it duplicates,
how can we do so that the car is deleted after add to the gang?

can you tell me why we cant add gang cars to the script?i have marker up and does not do anything like buy or store gang ones

you have to buy the cars or use what we wrote

return true
end
1 Like

your welcome, update come once a weak

this is bad idea for delete car, because if get out car from impound, you can insert that car one time more and this problem not fix!

do you have any manage cars script like esx_garage or esx_advancegarage or esx_carshop or ā€¦ ?

I use my custom garage its in esx.

But if you dont delete the car what is the point to impound? I can put 10 cars in there and still have the car in my hands
I go to garage gangs i have 10 cars, its duplicating
I only use the same car e press E 10 times i have 10 cars.

please send me your custom garage in DM to fix this bug

No no, my garage has nothing to do with thisā€¦

Im saving the cars on your script.
on the impound icon.
It saves 10 cars or more when I only have one car.
Iā€™m going to do a video cause i dont think you are understanding what I try to say.

Your script is duplicating cars. Iā€™ll do a video.

yes i know my script in your server make duplicate but if you have garage and player can store car , this bug fix

i want to connect gang system to your garage script

If you ultimately solved this can you please post the solution? Thank you!! :pray:

here you can see it duplicates cars and in the picture it changes the plate of the car that allows duplicating

it has nothing to do with my garage script.

1 Like

how do i make to store car in here?
i dont have use for the inpound. it would be better for me. if you can help.

brother
we add car to gang garage by check its his vehicle and then delete the ownership of vehicle and add that vehicle to gang garage.

now if you delete that vehicle when insert into the gang garage, he can get vehicle and then insert to gang garage.
we should have system to check the ownership of car, for checking ownership i need to connect gang system with your server ( you should change isOwnedvehicle and deleteOwnedvehicle in base function file )

if you want to fix bug, please send me your garage script or screen shot of table for save player vehicle

Ok i see what you mean. So to saved car in garage gang I need to impound the vehicle first.

Ok so my server does not use jobs or any car shops
I have a survivalist server
My garage is a personal garage for player
So there is no need to remove ownership from car.
They find cars in the road. They dont buy.

I actually donā€™t need to impound the car or have inpound blip.

Can you help me be able to save cars boat helicopters only in vehicle, boat, helicopter garage for gang?
To Save and spawn.*

this fixed mine: it was in the selectFromDB callout mentioned aboveā€¦

1 Like

please check this :

local result = MySQL.Sync.fetchAll('SELECT plate FROM gangs_vehicle WHERE plate = @plate ', {
		['@plate'] = vehicleProps.plate
	})
	if result[1] then
		return false
	end
	return true
end

function deleteOwnedvehicle(source , vehicleProps)
	return true
end

New update completed :+1:

1. Fix export
  2. Fix vehicle impound
  3. Fix drag issue when player uncuff
  4. Add animation for hand cuff player
  5. Disable All Control when player cuffed

You can Download from Github ( https://github.com/yeganehha/gang/archive/0.0.2.0.zip )

2 Likes