Fivem Gang System (script)

Yeah, you’re going to have to remove all the characters from your gangs that shouldn’t be there any only leave the ones that should. From there it’ll work fine

Hey, I have this error. Can someone help me pls ?

2 Likes

Hi,
Anyone encounter the problem when you get the car out of the garage and you leave the server, the car wont spawn anymore and its only back in the garage after a server restart? Does anyone have any idea how to fix that?

1 Like

hello fiend. i have problem.when i close game and again join server i not in gang but in data base showing my name? thank you

hello
/gang when player join server

Make it simpler :wink: i have change this in spawn Event

helo i was testsing ur script on standalone server thats what i get

2 Likes

where do i put the web hook for armory?

how to fix this ?

Amazing script! Works like a charm! Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

have any one a tip how to save the gang zone winner after capturing because my are reseting after server restarts
Very nice script

Hi, I am having this issue on QBus. Please help to fix??

Nice work, very good alternative to menanak47’s Ak47gangs. Also very good for devs with a little less in their budget which are just trying to learn.

I need assistance with this i would like to add gang ranks and cars and such but i can not find the locations to do so

want to add a few gang grades

Cars

Blips and markers are not showing up for me is there a discord i can join to get some help or is it just here?

How do i get the Gang Name and Rank at the top right by the jobs

great script ; work fine for me

script error: gang/client/main.lua: 108 bad argument #1 to ‘pairs’ (table expected got nil) sir i am facing that error can you please help me out i shall be very thankfull
Edit: problem solved i forgot to export mysql in database

The Invalid Permission error keeps happening, and I know for a fact that I’ve put in my steam ID properly. It just won’t work. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Hi, first of all, thank you very much for the source, and I really have a problem that has been asked a lot
1_ When searching for the player, when my distance from the player increases, the search menu opens again and I can take something from the player out of his pocket.

hello where can u locate “CurrentAction” for the press e menu thingy? , i want to change the ui.