Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Epic
Windows version: Windows 11
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? yes
System specifications: no plan
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash): My game didn’t crash
logs/CitizenFX_log files: CitizenFX_log_2021-10-16T112733.log
.dmp files/report IDs: no plan

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having? When I start FiveM it loads for a long time and it says Analyzing game data, this has only been 1 - 2 weeks (it is not due to Windows 11)

What are you trying to do? I’ve reinstalled FiveM several times and GTA too

What have you tried already to fix the issue? I’ve reinstalled FiveM several times and GTA too

Error screenshot (if any): Screenshot by Lightshot

What did you do to get this issue? I wanted to be on my server (where I am a developer) and it was because I had to update FiveM and what else was this problem, Only I have this problem

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful! OFRP Testserver, OneFamily Roleplay

Additional comments

I don’t feel like waiting 1 - 3 minutes anymore

3 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

2 Likes

what virus scanner are you using?

1 Like

I use Kaspersky Rescue Disk

1 Like

I’m having the same issue 3 days ago analysing game data has now started to take up to 15 minutes… I reinstalled FiveM, verified my gta game, cleared my caches, set FiveM to priority… Still the same 15 odd minute wait

4 Likes

Then i would try disabling it/uninstalling it and see if its blocking it.

1 Like

Kaspersky Rescue Disk is not software, you download an iso and then you have to use it to make a boot stick.

1 Like

I was able to fix the “Analyzing Game Data” issue by doing the following

1: Locate your AppData folder (CTL+R then type “appdata”)
2: Enter “Roaming”
3: Enter “Citizen FX”
4: Delete contents.

This fixed my issue. Hopefully it helps y’all

EDIT: This a temp fix, it will also remove all your binded keybinds and saved vMenu items as well as any configs for radars etc

5 Likes

thank you it worked

1 Like

It works but it disabled Fix UI lag option which isnt beneficial if you dont have a High end GPU.
So rather than Using temp fix Fivem should Fix this Issue ASAP

1 Like

This did in fact fix my issue with Fivem using up to 5 minutes to launch BUT now fivem crashes instantly after launching, so now i cant play at all :confused: pls help

1 Like

Reinstall FiveM

1 Like

Duplicate: Analyzing Game Data - #17 by deterministic_bubble