Analyzing Game Data

So the only temp fix i have at the moment is every time i launch my game i delete this file:

Win + R
%appdata%
Roaming
CitizenFX
fivem.cfg (delete this file)

In doing this your fivem will disable the ‘UI lag’ setting which you can re enable then you will have to change your in game key binds each time the file is deleted. Its a pain but it works for me!
Hopefully a fix comes soon!

I wonder if there’s any way to get fivem’s attention, this seems to be getting worse and worse and spreading to more people.

“FiveM” is aware about this issue and investigating it. Sadly there’s no any reproduction ways and this makes investigating process difficult.

1 Like

Hello,
As mentioned by Disquse, we’ve been made aware but are unable to reproduce the issue yet.

We would be pleased to have more information about the PC hardware you’re using, especially GPU model and vendor.

Regards,
Titanium

Hi,

Thank you for the quick response on this topic, My specifications on hardware
GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650
CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-9400-F @ 2.90Hz overclocked > 3.6
16GB DDR4 Ram

I Reinstalled window to see if it would fix my problem, at first, it seemed to fix it, however the Analyzing Game Data screen wait time has increased to 40+ seconds now and is increasing daily.

This issue only started on the 14th or 15th of this month, So if any updates were made during that day, it may be the source of the issue, I would ask if it’s possible to test out the old versions BEFORE the 14th of this month to see if it is a version issue, if at all possible.

Thank you

Do you have ENBSeries installed or similar D3D proxy DLLs?

Also, to the people above, ‘attention’ won’t make any bug get fixed especially if it’s not reproducible, however actual reproduction steps or memory dumps (if not for a crash, one from Task Manager on FiveM_GTAProcess.exe: right click in the Details tab, then Create dump file) might.

Current canary has a different means of implementing the ‘fix UI lag’ setting, if you could try to see if it also works to fix UI lag without causing this issue that’d be appreciated.

Hi There,

I do not have ENBSeries installed, nor the D3D or DLLs.

Also, the canary option worked. I was able to enable the “fix UI lag” setting and am not facing load time issues.

Can you confirm it also doesn’t have slow NUI stuff when at 100% GPU usage?

My GPU is not hitting 100% however I did experience a small but of UI Lag

It appears under 100% load UI lag does happen

Was this not the case with the old in-process GPU-based thing? :confused:

If you are referring the stable build versions “Fix UI Lag” option then no this was not the case, my GPU would hit 100% while streaming and still be fine on UI

Yeah, turns out the new disable function used doesn’t do what Microsoft is claiming it does… sigh. Will follow up on this.

I appreciate everyone that is taking time to see into this issue <3 it means a lot to us because we use this mod to assist up in our streaming careers!

The simpler method sadly didn’t work out- can you instead switch to production (or wait for the canary version later that’ll ‘break’ it again) and while the ‘Analyzing game data’ is on screen before the game launches, make a dump file of the FiveM_*_GTAProcess from the Details tab in Task Manager, compress the saved file to a .zip/.rar/.7z file, and then upload it to dropmefiles.com or Google Drive or so?

Yup, looks like the update borked it again, here’s a DUMP FILE

Hey,

just to get me into this discussion. I also experience very long loading times.

Hardware:

• i7 11700k
  • RTX 2070 OC
  • 64 GB RAM

What i tried and did not help (not even the .cfg “workaround”)

• reinstalled GTA 5 (i hade re-shade and stuff, so i wanted to test this on a clean install)
  • reinstalled FiveM
  • upgraded to Windows 11
  • switched back and forth from stable to canary and vice verca
  • running as Admin
  • running in secure windows mode with enabled network

If required, i can also supply some of those dumps, just mention me.

Does this get fixed if you downgrade your NVIDIA drivers to a version from July?

I can give this a try tomorrow.