FiveM Advanced AI Police Backup System [QBCore] [ESX] [NEW] [LIMITED DISCOUNT]

We’re glad you love the AI police chases and the detailed coordination with air support. It’s designed to be brilliant :fire::gem:

1 Like

Thanks, Sanju22! We’re glad you love it. Yes, you can adjust the difficulty of air support chases to make it easier or harder for criminals to escape by changing the MaxHuntingDistance configuration. :star2::100:

1 Like

10/10 script! :star::star::star::star::star: The customization options let us tweak everything just right.

1 Like

Thanks, @tay13! 10/10 script for sure :heart:

1 Like

Great solid 5 stars! Cant wait to put my hands on this :exploding_head:

A dream script :hot_face:

1 Like

Glad you love it! :fire:

1 Like

Fire :fire: can’t wait to get this!

You’re going to love it :sparkling_heart:
Check Enyo Advanced Ai Security too its lit

1 Like

This script has improved our server’s police roleplay. The AI backup are incredibly intelligent, and the helicopter support is real game changer. I highly recomment it! :heart_on_fire:

1 Like

Thanks, WKDA! We’re thrilled to hear the AI improved your server’s Police RP! :heart_on_fire:

1 Like

This is a total knockout <3 The ai police players are smart and efficient. its like having real backup players at the scene. a must have to all RP servers.

Thanks, @Creeperhs! We’re glad you’re loving the smart AI police. Definitely a must-have for all RP servers! :heart:

1 Like

Incredible work on this script, configurations are fire
Great job devs 10/10 :star2:

2 Likes

Everything is perfect and police player have great feedback :fire: I have 2 questions, first is it possible to make the AI players outfit random and is it possible to make it only to call for backup when low police players available?

1 Like

Thanks, Sartix! We’re thrilled you love the configurations. Appreciate the 10/10! :star:

This script is fire! Makes the server feel much more alive and active.

Thanks, Slavasx! Yes, you can make AI player outfits random, and you can set it to call for backup only when there are few police players available. :fire:

Random outfits array:

Max police configuration:

1 Like

Very innovative, awesome script.

1 Like

Thanks, Fitilou! indeed it is :fire:

1 Like