FiveM Advanced AI Police Backup System [QBCore] [ESX] [NEW] [LIMITED-DISCOUNT]

I’ve been looking for script like this for years i swear. AI Police support should be essential in all servers it helps a lot. Thank you for finally making us this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks, PORKIN777BR! We’re thrilled you’re loving it. Hope to see it in every server too! :star::smile:

Tried this script - it’s fantastic! and the AI police air support is my favorite feature :blue_heart: GJ

1 Like

Thank you very much for your feedback :heart_eyes: Enjoy!

1 Like

Thanks! We’re thrilled you love the AI air support. It’s a fantastic feature we’re proud of! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Hats off to the devs :saluting_face: this script rocks! the AI helicopter controlled from the ground is my new favorite thing. Just curious can you use hotkeys to control it out of the menu?

2 Likes

Just tried this script and I’m blown away. The level of detail and the way everything works seamlessly is just Amazing :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: Definitely a must have for any serious RP server :fire:

1 Like

Thanks! Glad you love the AI helicopter feature. Yes, you can use the commands ‘/airsupport [NUM]’ to call for AI Air Support then you can use the hotkeys configurable in your Config file to control it like ‘E’ to access the heli cam through the tablet and ‘SPACE’ to lock on vehicles and ‘X’ to hunt them and so on, all in Config file. Enjoy! :medal_military::helicopter:

Amazing work on this script! Easily a 5 star addition to any server. :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:
My police players are loving it, even me cant stop messing around with the AI :heart_eyes:
One question is there away to coordinate with the AI in fights like flanking tactic?

1 Like

Thanks! Glad you’re loving the detail and seamless functionality. Definitely a must-have! :star::star::star::star::star::fire:

Thank you! We’re glad everyone’s loving it.

Yes, you can coordinate the AI in fights. While in combat, you can give them a freeze position order. When out of combat, they will freeze at place guarding that point, but during combat, the freeze order will make them stop following you and hold that combat zone. They will then act based on their configured tactics: if they are offensive, they will likely push forward, and if they are defensive, they will hold the area and use cover. This allows you to flank, push, or run away if needed. You can call for them to follow and join you whenever you want.

Enjoy the details! :heart_eyes::star::star::star::star::star:

1 Like

Best script I’ve seen in ages! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: The AI is super smart and all players are enjoying using this, even some want to join police for this :joy:

2 Likes

NGL this script made me want to play police again :face_with_peeking_eye: Instant buy.

3 Likes

Thanks! Glad to hear it’s even inspiring more players to join the police! :star::star::star::star::star:

1 Like

Amazing! can’t praise this script enough… 5/5
It revolutionizes police RP :clap: helps alot especially when online police players count is low :heartpulse: Thnx

1 Like

Glad to hear that :heart_eyes: Enjoy!

1 Like

Thanks! We’re thrilled it’s revolutionizing your police RP. The AI designed to help in every situation! :sparkling_heart::clap:

1 Like

This script is an absolute gem! :gem: :gem: :gem: :gem: :gem: You went crazy guys with he AI Police chases orders and the details are unbeliveible like how in pursuit the chasing Ai in car can coordinate with Ai air support… Brilliant stuff :fire:

2 Likes

I Just tried this script and hands down this is one of the best scripts i ever put my hands on :star_struck: the attention to detail is unreal 10/10 :100: I have only one question is there a way to make air support chases easier or harder for the criminals to escape?

3 Likes

We’re glad you love the AI police chases and the detailed coordination with air support. It’s designed to be brilliant! :fire::gem:

1 Like