Female & Male Body Remastered

Interesting, all good.
See what you can do, the bulge is very noticeable in some cases haha

I gotchu, thank you!

could do abs?

Isn’t this just a “remaster” though.
Make it a separate mod if it’s gonna have abs I reckon

A more muscular version could definitely be done, and I could make it an alternative option for people.
Thanks!

I suggest placing like a nipple tape that would make it so like a skin tone? , instead of the censored and like a hole one. :slight_smile: Using this mod for a few days now and no problem as of the moment, the players on my server liked how the new female bod looked like, but some did not appreciate the hole type of nips (they said it still looks like not wearing anything) hence my suggestion of putting in nipple tapes. HAHA. Goodwork still!

1 Like

Download the latest update, that has a skin tone nipple circle tape instead of the hole.
(It was actually a sticker circle tape but the normals were backwards so the shadows were coming through instead of seeing the proper tape.)
Thank you for the feedback! Glad to hear people are enjoying it. Trying to take everyone’s feedback in so this mod can be exactly what people are looking for.

1 Like

Nice! Thanks for that!

there is no update for server ?

You can download the updated file from cfx keymaster if you’ve already purchased it.
https://keymaster.fivem.net/asset-grants

there is no update ? i purchased it

Can you see my mod listed on your cfx keymaster purchased assets? Because I do not see a JaketheBoss transaction.

PM me with your information you used to purchase the mod so I can find your transaction.

do you have this for male also ? :slight_smile:

Update 2.0 - 2/27/23

5 Likes

Update 3/15/23

• Adjusted Eye Texture to re-introduce some of the vanilla eyes like Gray, Beast Eyes, Devil Red Eyes.

Get this with all colours after the new update

Anyone else having this issue? Have not been able to replicate it on my end.

Your character need eyebrows, makeup, blush, lipstick etc. hehe

just looks really weird, especially the nipples

You shouldn’t see nipples unless you manually changed it to the nude models. Plus you are using a fathers face.