Female & Male Body Remastered

Update 4.9 - 3/11/2024

• Reworked leg calves to fix vanilla boot clipping.
Update 4.8 - 3/9/2024
  • Replaced uppr/torso/hands #13 with a more slender torso version.
Update 4.7 - 2/9/2024
  • Fixed Color banding on darker skin tones.
  • Created “change_log.txt” in resource folder.
Update 4.6 - 11/19/2023
  • Adjusted animation weights to clean up the torso animations.
Update 4.5 - 8/23/23
  • Tutorial video for enabling the nude option created by Lerex added
  • Added fit Female six pack upper body (torso/arms option #10)
  • Reworked Head/Face Textures to retain more vanilla details for players who do not use makeup.
Update 4.0 - 3/30/23
  • Works with all Direct X Version now!
  • No longer are players restricted to having to use Dirext X 11 engine, works with DXT10, DXT10.1!
  • Be sure to delete the whole resource before re-installing any updates.
Update 3.0 - 3/17/23
  • Added Male Version, still a work in progress. But now the skin tones are closer to the female version. And the quality is increased over vanilla.
  • Package is now called “xtxvxtx_female_male_body_remastered” and is re-issued if you have purchased this mod. Just download it from the keymaster link below and delete the old “xtxvxtx_female_textures”.
Update 2.0 - 2/27/23
  • Leg tattoo’s are working, so all tattoos can be used. Face, Torso, Legs
  • Cleaner Ankle seam, adjusted normals on the ankle to blend with the feet better.
    If you have already purchased you can re-download from granted assets at this link.
    https://keymaster.fivem.net/asset-grants

Unleash the full beauty of your GTAV character with this new mod! Say goodbye to the old, rough and saggy body and welcome the new and improved version. This mod works seamlessly with all vanilla clothing items and any future or addon clothes you may find. Not to mention, it will preserve all your saved outfits without any compromise.

With this mod, you’ll enjoy updated lower body models that incorporate improved legs and pants, as well as updated feet for your sandals and slides.

This mod includes:
(Female Nude is disabled by default and just requires renaming of the uppr and lowr ydd’s)

• New hands and upper body options (both nude and non-nude options available for female currently)
  • Revised vanilla legs and lower body options (Plus a Nude option for female only currently)
  • New feet and sandal/slide models
  • Updated face textures (smoother and less aged) to complement the new body textures
  • New and improved eye textures for brighter, more vivid eyes

Get the mod here:
Tebex Download
My discord for support: xTxVxTx#4282

This has been a project of mine for awhile. I’ve revised it countless times and continue to update it to try and bring the highest possible quality. If you encounter any issues, please let me know.

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements None
Support Yes
24 Likes

If you added additional female clothing to your server, this does not mess with or change anything as far as your players saved outfits.

This only replaces the vanilla arms they use below the vanilla / added new shirts and upper items.

As far as the legs go, I replaced the vanilla legs for vanilla clothing items. If you added new additional lower outfits items, the creator of those lower 3d models are responsible for the legs because they are the same 3d model / file.

Hey, I just got this however stuck with

[ citizen-server-impl] You lack the required entitlement to use xTxVxTx_Female_Textures_Server
[ citizen-server-impl] Couldn’t start resource xTxVxTx_Female_Textures_Server.

I’m guessing since you’ve added escrow assets to patreon that’s the cause ^

Sorry about that brotha, I hid the patreon and am going to only use tebex for the future lol.
You have been refunded!

1 Like

Thanks, Got it working now.

On another note is it possible to fix this ?
Seem to have quite sizable gaps between models

1 Like

Fixing that is my top priority right now. So in the next update that will be cleaned up.

2 Likes

does the players on the server would need to select this while creating character or this would be default for the mp_f_freemode?

1 Like

No selecting anything, this would be default. It replaces some of the items for mp_f_freemode.

1 Like

thanks for the response!!!

1 Like

What’s the poly count on new uppr & lowr? Are there screenshots with tattoos? Is there going to be an improvement to the normal maps? The skin & body look plastic and fake because there’s no wrinkles anywhere.

This is actually good, keen to see updates on the project.

are files escrowed or open to we can edit?

They are escrowed.

Do you have a male version in the words ?

I am planning to do a male version. It will take me abit to complete though.

What’s with the little budge on the lower part?
Is this something you plan on fixing?

Also on the client version of the mod, the topless has holes?

1 Like

When I increased the poly on the vanilla Rockstar bikini it may have made the bulge slightly larger. But it has actually been there the whole time.
vanilla bulgenew_bulge

Vanilla Left, New on the Right.

I’ll look into it.

1 Like

You have non compatible textures loading in from some other mod you’ve installed.
That is the default Non-Nude model version of uppr_015_r.
To switch the mod to the nude for the client version you are going to need OpenIV.
Add “.OLD” to “mp_f_freemode_01^uppr_015_r.ydd”
Then remove the “.NUDE” from “mp_f_freemode_01^uppr_015_r.NUDE.ydd”

1 Like

I see, thank you