Experienced Server Dev/Owner Looking for a new vMenu Server!

If you contact me, SneakyTurtle#5100 we can speak more about our server!

Hey, I have already contacted you. If you read the full post description, you can see that I am looking for a 14+, established server. Your server isn’t up, and is 16+. Sorry

Hello,

If you’re still looking for a community to join, check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are run by two, Long-Term Experienced FiveM Members with backgrounds in communities such as DoJRP.

Join our discord here and we can get you started: FreshStart Roleplay Fan Server

Still looking

Welcome to Golden State Roleplay!! A server actively recruiting members striving for excellence.
We are looking to provide active users with good role-play experience a realistic role-play time as well as a fun community. We are currently looking for department heads and leads. We are also looking for staff and more. Come check us out!

What we offer:

• | Friendly Staff
• | Realistic Roleplay
• | Good Selection Of Emergency cars/civ cars
• | Friendly environment for everyone
from all backgrounds
☆☆ And Much More! ☆☆

Requirements:

• Age 13 or over
  • Legal Copy of GTA on PC
  • Mature

Departments

• Blaine County Sheriff’s Office - Needs Head and Command
  • San Andreas Fire Department - Needs Head and Command
  • San Andreas Communications Department - Needs Head and Command

We are a new server and would be over happy if you gave us a chance and help us grow!

Cheers,
Golden State Roleplay
Server Director
Acting Internal Affairs Director
Nicholas Johnson

I am looking for more Majors for my Sheriff’s Office on a new VMenu Server; Realistic Roleplay and well-planned, thought-out systems. Shatter RP | FiveM Join that discord and message me on Price#4303

Hello there! I am currently still looking for a community. My horizon has changed its view a bit as I am currently no longer looking for a server to become an LEO head in. However, I wouldn’t mind becoming LEO :wink:. I am currently looking for an established semi-whitelisted server. I would prefer not to get response from “public vMenu servers” (to an extent of course). I would like to help out in the staff team as well as just being there! If you want to talk to me a bit, just put some contact info below and we’ll get this show on the road!

discord.gg/deviserp is a growing, friendly community with active development. We are actively recruiting PD and EMS! You are more than welcome to check us out!

Still looking!

Just check out Chimera RP! You wouldn’t regret playing this server, although we are currently still building our community. Bring your friends in! Bring everyone in!

I didn’t include this, I know, but just for clarification, I am looking for a vMenu or open client menu server. Me and any type of economy doesn’t mix well. Sorry

Still Looking!

Hello, OSRP Founder here. We are a new server which is whitelisted and Washington based, we believe we might meet some requirements you are looking for in a server. We would love it if you came and gave us a look in order to see if this is the place you are looking for.

Still looking

Check us out.

Hey mate! 🔥 [NEW] Looking for Staff! - #18 by tedanderson is a brand new community! We are ESX based and favour the more realistic side of roleplay. I am Currently Chief of LSPD. Our SOP is going to be gigantic and I could really do with some experienced hands helping me. Assistant and Deputy Chief of Police positions are currently open and I’d love for you to contact me! Hit me up on my discord Price#4303 and we can talk more :slight_smile:

Hello, I run a whitelisted server and we are currently looking for LEO and supervisors, if you are interested DM me at Dwight Snoot#0001

Hey Puggo Hey mate! :fire: [NEW] Looking for Staff! - #18 by tedanderson is still looking mate! We need to fill our Commanders team! Get in fast while OOC recruitment is still happening.

Hey there, Signal One Roleplay is a California-Based FiveM community that is fully whitelisted, and established and would love to have you on our team! We make exceptions for age depending on maturity and detail that is put in to your application, you can find out more about us by clicking here!

——NEWEST DETROIT SERVER TO HIT THE CITY——-

Own Boss RP Is a Detroit based RP city. Here we focus on making the time spent here more realistic.

👀 we do that by having a drug system that is realistic selling and obtaining processes. We have over 7 different drugs and over 4 ways to sell

👕FRESH INSTALLED 17k PIECE CLOTHING PACK👕

🚘OVER A HUNDRED CARS INSTALLED 🚘

🚘WITH MORE TO COME AND REALISTIC PRICES🚘

🔵WE HAVE LEGAL JOBS(Lumber, miming, electrician) ALONGSIDE LEGAL HUSTLE TO MAKE MONEY

OWN BOSS RP ISNT JUST ABOUT COPS N ROBBERS HERE WE ALSO HAVE ACTIVITIES & PLAN TO THROW ALOT OF EVENTS

🔹Boxing ring to setup fight nights and start boxing leagues. Can even BET on the fighter in the ring

🔸Laser tag for 1v1 or even more (EVENT COMING SOON)

🔸we will be offering P.O.B

——DO YOU HAVE OR WANT TO START A GANG?———

-join the discord

-fly into the city, look around see if you like what you see

-get 3 people & you receive $500,000 for your gang

——POSITIONS HIRING——-

-DPD (we have a chief but will soon be moving up to presidential detail)

-WCS (ALL POSITIONS)

-STATE POLICE(ALL POSITIONS)

-AS WE ARE IN BEGINNING STAGE OF OUR SERVER, BE PATIENT AND THINK OF IT AS A CITY YOU GET TO HELP BUILD-

https://discord.gg/tgyGZrnn