🔥 Developer Looking for a Community!

Bump! We are also looking for High Command!

I’m 32 y.o
10 years of RP experience.
Looking to join a community as staff and grow it from the bottom
my discord: Siplon#7667

1 Like

I’m very interested in helping you start up a community. I’m starting to make one myself just don’t have the experience. Please give me a holler! Maybe we can colab!

Hello Siplon! I am Price, an administrator from this new project! Please do contact me on Price#4303 for more details!

Hello Jonathan! I am Price, an administrator from this new project! Please do contact me on Price#4303 for more details!

Just send me your Discord server or TeamSpeak server…I have a TeamSpeak server if you want to talk on that?

Jonathan Cartledge
115 Bloomington Ave. Apt A110
Bremerton, WA 98312
302-515-4556
U.S. Navy FN

“Leave everybody and all situations better than you found them, always.”

We do have a discord, tho it is not currently public. We are recruiting for roles, as stated. If you would like a chance to receive any roles listed above, please do contact me on Price#4303.

The LSPD is still recruiting! We are looking for experience individuals to fill our High Command spots! Our Commanders team is still recruiting! Please add my discord Price#4303.

We prioritise realism and Serious Roleplay! We do not limit our players with unrealistic expectations of rules, we give our players a main rule-base to follow and give their own free will on how their characters develop! If you have experience, add my discord and we can talk about getting you situated in our High Command team!

1 Like

Bump: Post Update

Bump: Still looking for the right person.

Hi @Re1ease1,

Please add me in discord so we can talk freely
Discord: Siplon#7667

i would to join and help out ive been on a couple of staff teams. im experienced and love to take leadership
my discord is Darkprincess#8097

Interested in the server. Timmy McGee :reminder_ribbon:#0350

Post updated.

Please feel free to add me :slight_smile:

Aucity#6058

Looks interesting. My discord is brime#0001 if you wanna chat.

I’m starting a server right now! Need experience people! Hit me up over on Kitsap 911

1 Like

Bump: Post updated.

Release buddy, contact me again. Price#4303. I need ya.

1 Like

My group and I are actively searching for a lead dev. Please reach out if interested.

1 Like