⚒ Experienced Developer - [Status - Available]

bumping!

BUMPING! BdadaBdaUMP!da

Thank you!

BUMP! bumping!

Yet another bump!

+Rep for Mr.Samuel

1. He came solo to our vc filled with 20 people to show us his demo server presentation!
  2. Commendable character as we had some issues related to installation cause we failed on our promises. He could have backed out of the deal but he was more than willing to adjust and do double the work even tho it wasn’t his fault.
  3. Work start was in a matter of minutes from his side (we made some delays and tested his patience wakaka XD)
  4. Good guy with mind blowing scripts.
    thanks bud!

Awesome server! Plenty of resources. Can’t find enough time to them to experience them. That’s a good thing! He even did some extra things that I wasn’t expecting and that he didn’t have to. Thanks. Can’t wait to see how my server evolves. Definitely a great base. Although I don’t believe that word does his framework justice because this server is far from basic. Thanks again!

Thanks!

bump!

bumping!

Added you!

bump! Bump!

hey, hope your well, check my last post.

Sorry for the late response, my man! :smiley:

I will get around to looking at it tonight, see if I am interested

all good!. Have a good day

If you are ever in need of a Developer, then look no further! Samuel is very knowledgeable in what he does as well as very understanding and extremely professional. It was a great experience working with Sam on our current project and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for assistance or guidance on any of their FiveM Projects.

You must keep up the amazing work you are doing and looking forward to working with you again in the very near Future!

Thank you very much for your time and amazing efforts you have shown.

Thanks! :smiley:

bump!

bump!

DM’d you on Discord!