EUP L&O 9.3.1 and EUP R&S 1.5 for FiveM ! (Public) | FIXED

I tried to replicate your Error but on my Server everything work perfectly fine are you UpToDate on your server with the Server Articat you running with ?

If you want to test it just set your Server to 10 Slots and you don’t need a Key to get Clothes to work :>

Everything is fully up to date, running on the newest game build as well. (mpchristmas3)

Really not sure what is the cause. Some of the pants will load, some won’t at all and others only sometimes appear with broken textures and all skin color?

Hi!
My Server has just 10 Slots …

I mean it worked. In the vMenu i could change my Char to this Clothes.

Do you have a Menu to open all of them?

Just use a clothing script

the best at the moment is fivem-appearance from iLLeniumStudios

Okay, but i mean something like THIS

idk something like this sorry :confused:

Hello yes were working on it it will take a bit

Correction, we tested it with newest everything and the gamebuild 2802 mpchristmas3 Los Santos Drug Wars

1 Like

Think some of the pants not showing is due to mismatched _r to _uni. All pants ytds are _uni even though some of the ydds have _r

After looking even some ydds are missed labelled as _r since setting their ytds still doesnt show the pants. I think anyways.

is there an updated link?

1 Like

still not showing any of the male or female legs. yal definetly didnt name them properly at all which means they probably dont have the right propmask either.

1 Like

if you set your server slot config to less than 10, you can stream for free. (for development purposes)

Yeah haze messed it up a bit

do you know exactly what legs are missmatched ?

when we looked all of them were not working correctly

Is there like an menu for this with all sets ready?

FIX FOR PANTS!

Rename lowr textures from: mp_f_freemode_01_mp_f_emergency^lowr_diff_000_a_uni to > mp_f_freemode_01_mp_f_emergency^lowr_diff_000_a_whi.

The issue lies in the .ytd file, which contains “uni” instead of “whi”. You can verify the correct name by double-clicking the .ytd file and using the same name as the one inside it!

fixed

The 4 Dashcam used in mask section aren’t visible… Did someone have the same issue ? Thanks.