Esx_windowcleaner

this is a rework of esx_poolcleaner so full credit to Cha0sNighT
esx_poolcleaner

with this version you are a window cleaner you go to the markers and clean windows (kinda simple really haha)

video

TODO
add more marker (there are only 28 markers so far all spread out across the map)

DOWNLOAD
esx_windowcleaner.rar (7.8 KB) <---- fixed error in sql

DOWNLOAD VERSION 2 WITH TIMER
esx_windowcleaner.rar (7.9 KB)

what the timer does: it stops the players from choosing were to clean the windows now they have to wait 5 minutes before they can press DEL again :slight_smile:

Thank to @ItsTaras for the code (sorry its taken so long)

INSTALL

install like any other script

add start esx_windowcleaner to server.cfg

also add the sql

if you have the old version just delete the client and replace with the new one :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Okay so esx_windowcleaner was made from esx_poolcleaner, which was made from esx_garbage. Seems legit

almost every job was made from another job…soooo

3 Likes

really I didn’t know that :confused:

I liked your work, do you have more work as you stroll through the city?

what do you mean ??

I mean, I like your job.

I don’t at the moment

SCRIPT ERROR @esx_windowcleaner/server/main.lua:11: attempt to index a nil value

unsure why the script works perfect on mine… have you edited it at all ??

Hello sir, great and fun script ! Thank you. But i have 2 questions to ask if you are pleased.
The first one is : if i change the ItemPrice in config.lua it should change the pay i get for each window cleaned right ?

And the 2nd one is : Is there a way to make it as a sidejob like delivery ?

if i change the ItemPrice in config.lua it should change the pay i get for each window cleaned right ?

YES

Is there a way to make it as a sidejob like delivery ?

il have a look into it

if you give me some ideas il can have a look to see what I can do

You can tell me why missions are not appearing on the minimap does not show a coordinates.

I wanted one to arrest random thief, put thief inside the car and put him inside the police station and earn a reward

when you spawn the truck you have to press delete key to start the mission

@BM-CUSTOMS

SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_windowcleaner/server/main.lua:11: attempt to index a nil value

unsure why …it works without any errors on mine and my friends servers (tested on 4 other servers)

@BM-CUSTOMS

Here is the misstake;

sorted thanks for that ^^^ fixed

–Suggestion to improve, make that people cant take more than 1 vehicle at same time.

–Set time for DEL, cause people can abuse and reroll to the nearest place