VERSION 2 OF THE POPULAR SAFE CRACKING MINIGAME
Description This is version 2 of a script I have made to utilise pd-safe by MrFrk. The idea of it is to replace esxholdup with a more interactive method however doesn’t conflict with anything in it if you want to use both for whatever reason. It enables you to add spots to the map (Three different types, CashRegister, Safe and Vault) each of them have different random rewards (Which can be configured in config), different cooldowns (Which can be conifgured in config) and different amount of ‘pins’ to crack (Which can’t be configured in config but is easy enough to change). This also currently gives you two ways of notifying police with the requires alerts: Straight up name and location or send an alert saying a camera has been triggered (configured for st-cctv but this is not required as it is a script that has to be purchased) which you can choose from. The script conatins 3 stores each with 2 cash registers and a safe in the backroom. The pacific standard vault is also in there by default too.
The minigame is included in the file however I take zero credit for its construction.
- 3 different types of locations to rob with different complexities.
- Minimum number of police online.
- Police notifications.
- Customisable, random rewards for completion.
- Customisable cooldowns.
- You can decide whether to notify police or not. ^^All which can be customised differently to Cash Registers, Safes or Vaults^^
VERSION 2 Additions
- Use a lockpick item to start safe cracking.
- Police get blips when somewhere is getting robbed,
- More locations from around the map (Most of the stores)
- Overall system upgrade
Any other suggestions let me know!
Use A and D to move side to side, W to select current position and S to cancel.
Hopefully this explains it better, I can make a video tutorial if you think it would help and be easier than instructions
Now onto a brand new, bigger project